• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Matthew Hayden- I mean come on, seriously

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Cheers James, anyway it will be interesting to see if Hayden can continue with his amazing form against Bangladesh. Hoping he doesn't really. He has improved his ODI record immensely in the last little while though.

Matt79

Global Moderator
On current form, Hayden is looking good to be the first scorer of a double-ton in an ODI - either tonight or against Ireland maybe... That would be something to see!

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Good to see it open, anyway i never got to post in it before i think.

Well Hayden is just a champ, going by the current form he has to be the man who will surely win the MOTS in this worldcup. Anyway Hayden is a gun in both OD's and Test's, is a true champion IMO.

open365

International Vice-Captain
"What a marvellous Test we have had at Nottingham. Who would have thought that Andy Flintoff's leg-spin bowled off the wrong foot would have proven so effective with a Bodyline field? What of Glenn McGrath's 150 with 10 straight sixes amid the drama of Errol Alcott's Test debut? And let us not forget Geraint Jones's stumping. It came off his chest, of course, but it will do wonders for his confidence."

Hahahha

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
I once started a thread with this post :-

I am a CW moron !!....
want to know why ?

1. I think Tendulkar is highly over rated ....
becuase by saying so I dont have to stretch much to prove why Lara (or my other presiding deity) is the next thing to God almighty.

2. I think Lara is highly over rated....
because it somehow refutes the claim of those who claim that Tendulkar is.

3. I think Murali is a cheat....
because it clearly states the case for Warne being the greatest spinner on the planet.

4. I think Warne is no where near being the best leg spinner of all times....
because that somehow justifies the claim of Murali in the all time world team.

Q5. I think those who say Shoaib should cut down his run up or run in slowly building up speed have air between their ears ....
because to me it sounds like they are criticising Shoaib, his bowling, his attitude, his being a Pakistani, maybe even his parentage.

Q6. I think those who disagree with me on anything dont know anything about the game....
because I say so !!

you are all invited to add to this list :)

later I added :-

After this we may have a thread called,
I am an intellectual snob !

or better still..

Long Live Intellectual Dishonesty

but we digress.

So. I am a CW moron !! because.........

Now why did this current thread make me recall this silly old one ? I wonder.....:dry:

Dick Rockett

International Vice-Captain
I wonder if certain members will be lying on their death-beds sometime in the future, thinking "I really wish I'd gone out and done stuff instead of having pointless, long-winded, humiliating arguments with a complete stranger on Cricket Web".

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Perhaps others will be saying 'I really wish I had stayed home and had lots of fun talking about cricket instead of going out and getting wasted every day.'

Err, actually, sign me up for the latter.:ph34r: