• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Marcus North Australia's Next Captain

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
I really don't get the obsession Australian's have with Marcus North. Cameron White far out weighs him in potential as a batsman and as a leader as well...I don't know why White is not a Test regular for Australia.

outbreak

First Class Debutant
Faisal - either i'm misunderstanding your post or your just seeing his name around and not reading what most posters say about him. Australians have an obsession with wanting North OUT of the test team. I'm sure most posters here agree there is much better options then North in the side. I like White and would like to see him in the side but i'd be happy with Khawaja or Ferguson getting a shot.

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Faisal - either i'm misunderstanding your post or your just seeing his name around and not reading what most posters say about him. Australians have an obsession with wanting North OUT of the test team. I'm sure most posters here agree there is much better options then North in the side. I like White and would like to see him in the side but i'd be happy with Khawaja or Ferguson getting a shot.
Ok that came across wrong....i meant to say Cricket Australia....i understand the sentiments of the majority of the fans...