• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Marc/Richard dispute thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

twctopcat

International Regular
Neil Pickup said:
You've missed all of Marc and Rik's, erm, "previous".

They're just like Gary Neville & Steve McManaman..
No, i was just referring to the point that they are both opinionated and stubborn, yet try to display an air of openess and diplomacy in their posts, yet you get the impression that they couldn't give 2 tosses what other people say, they always stick by their words right or wrong. At the end of the day it's only cricket!:P

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Rik said:
Just because you don't agree with them doesn't mean you must start a personal vendetta against the poster to show that he has no clue.
raju...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Mingster said:
It's a great shame the two main stars of this thead has yet to show up.
Maybe it's more of a thread for others to dispute us...
After all, none of the cricketers ever turn-up to give their part...

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
No the rule is not flawed, but Rik's spelling is.

The word is 'weird'.
It's not spelling, it's called a typo and it's caused by posting at some gawdawful time in the morning.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
twctopcat said:
Hmmm,seems richard has an ally in rik, kindred spirits i think, though he would be the last one to admit it.
Not an ally, it's just I give his posts a proper read and try to see where he's coming from, rather than slagging them off without thought.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
twctopcat said:
No, i was just referring to the point that they are both opinionated and stubborn, yet try to display an air of openess and diplomacy in their posts, yet you get the impression that they couldn't give 2 tosses what other people say, they always stick by their words right or wrong. At the end of the day it's only cricket!:P
Sad you think that. If anything, lately I've got so bored of these pathetic pointless arguements I've resorted to just laughing at them. I give everyone a fair chance to say what they feel, but if, like Marc, you come up with jack all substance then I'm afraid I won't agree with you. I never knew my agreement mattered so :)

twctopcat

International Regular
Rik said:
Sad you think that. If anything, lately I've got so bored of these pathetic pointless arguements I've resorted to just laughing at them. I give everyone a fair chance to say what they feel, but if, like Marc, you come up with jack all substance then I'm afraid I won't agree with you. I never knew my agreement mattered so :)
Just don't the think the title "cricketing god" should be taken so literally. Prob went a bit overboard, won't be as bitter next time!:D

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
twctopcat said:
Just don't the think the title "cricketing god" should be taken so literally. Prob went a bit overboard, won't be as bitter next time!:D
It's the ammount of posts I've made, got nothing to do with my cricketing ability, general attitude or size of ego.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
halsey said:
I support them because my dad does, and he was born in Manchester, so :P to you. :P
Well why doesn't he support City? Manchester United's ground isn't even in the centre of Manchester :P

And how does that have any relevence to where you live? :duh:

Status
Not open for further replies.