• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Manager Positions Available - Waiting List

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
15/03/10 - West Ham United available, taken by Samuel_Vimes 15/03/10.
16/03/10 - Manchester United available, taken by SirBloody Idiot 16/03/10.
17/03/10 - Sunderland available, taken by Majin 18/03/10.

Waiting List

1) Cevno
2) Sledger
3) bugssy
4) alternative
5) luffy
6) 99*

Last edited:

Majin

International Debutant
Can we join the waiting list now or are we waiting for spaces to free up?

Would be happy to be a replacement should someone give up a spot

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
At the moment, there are one or two sides that are close to needing a new manager. But, failing that, and depending on how much interest there is, we might expand the competition and bring in some Championship sides. :)

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Five days away urgently out of station,without internet access and i got kicked out of both the mystery draft and the premier league draft.

I guess i have nobody to blame but myself and the circumstances.

Can i be in the waiting list if new teams are added ?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
At the moment, there are one or two sides that are close to needing a new manager. But, failing that, and depending on how much interest there is, we might expand the competition and bring in some Championship sides. :)
Expand the draft IMO :ph34r: