• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Major League Baseball

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
He's facing my mighty Mariners. So yes he will!
I don't know man, Rangers look really strong at the moment. Reckon' this whole Darvish deal will payoff big for them, doubt any of your batters will even be able to register a base hit tonight. It's Rangers all the way.

:ph34r:

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
thought ESPN would have been lining this game up for a national audience, they got a damn cubs game for a Monday night game.
That's crazy. None of the Sportsnet channels, here in Toronto, have the game on either. All four are airing the Jays/Sox game. But a couple of channels part of the sports package through my cable service provider are broadcasting it.

Fusion

Global Moderator
You ****s can laugh all you want now, but I'll have the final laugh when Yu wins the Rookie of the Year award this year and wins the Cy Young next year. :cool:

This is nothing to worry about. Just first start jitters. Cliff Lee gave up 6 runs to the Orioles in his debut for the Rangers. He turned out ok.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Well what do you know? Yu settles down after that nightmare of a start and the Rangers come back to take the lead. Through 5 and Yu is eligible for the win! :cool:

Fusion

Global Moderator
It just goes to show how useless a stat like WINS actually is. :p
Haha, he did settle down though. After the first inning, he went 4.2 IP with 4 hits, I ER, 1 walk and 3 K's. That's a solid turnaround after that horrendous first. He was probably one base runner away from coming out there!

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Looking forward to Beaven and Millwood the next couple of days. :sleep:

It's funny how the M's finally get some offense but now the pitching staff is gone to ****. At least there is a lot of talent in the minors, but they're still a while a way yet.