• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

#Link to Testing Forum#

Testing Forum

• Option 1

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Option 2

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Option 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Option 4

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Option 5

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Option 6

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Option 7

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Option 8

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Irrelevant Option 1

Votes: 17 20.7%
  • You Sunk My Battleship.

Votes: 46 56.1%

• Total voters

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
The good news is he's back in two months. The bad news is he'll be gone about a month later, probably for about a year!

Langeveldt

Soutie
Few months too late with that really. I blame Precambrian fwiw. Haven't been posting much in there since he took over it, all the debate threads turning into Sachin V Ponting or some other East v West incarnation is also a major bugbear of mine.

General Sports and Off-Topic are where I spend most of my CW time these days.
Today I was half an hour late to a lecture, naturally I blamed Precambrian

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha nah, didn't see what the fuss with my comment was about anyway. Just heard the "<insert person> causes <insert disaster>" jokes a million times, not funny anymore to me.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
I'll have a chat to James - I'm pretty sure vBulletin has a forum feature which allows self-appointed comic policemen to screen all so-called "humorous" posts before they're published on the forum.