• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

let's remember some guys; cw edition

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Pnottath/Precambrian
Smith
Pigeon
Sir Alex
Blaze 18
Avada Kedavra
Bun

All either the same person or two people. Varying levels of ****e but Bun is the worst poster and person in the history of this forum, including the many communists.

there are other unbanned names that belong on that list but well, forum rules etc…

Athlai

Not Terrible
Pnottath/Precambrian
Smith
Pigeon
Sir Alex
Blaze 18
Avada Kedavra
Bun

All either the same person or two people. Varying levels of ****e but Bun is the worst poster and person in the history of this forum, including the many communists.

there are other unbanned names that belong on that list but well, forum rules etc…
Sir Alex was alright

Teja.

Global Moderator
There was a time when both Blaze18 and Bun were posting. Bun terrorising the forum and Blaze18 posting sensibly. I’m not sure if it was ever proven they were both the same guy but Bun made a very serious and compelling post once and the theory was put to me that he’d accidentally done so from the wrong account.

WAC honestly. The Bun persona the single worst poster in the history of the forum
Pretty sure I called blaze18 being a Multi super early on cricsim when I was not a mod.

I also disagree with the consensus that he was a good poster, just clogged the place with milquetoast B- cricket posts full of truisms and canned optimism.

Last edited:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Pretty sure I called blaze18 being a Multi super early on cricsim when I was not a mod.

I also disagree with the consensus that he was a good poster, just clogged the place with milquetoast B- cricket posts full of truisms and canned optimism.
Tell us what you really think of OS though. :p