• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Last man standing

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yes, no means that the following survive:

Marcuss
SillyCowCorner1
stephen
Victor Ian
Burgey
CricAddict
OverratedSanity
vogue

Day 3 questions

1. Will Overton be dismissed in the first 6 overs of the day?
2. Will England be batting at the close?

11am deadline.
Does question 2 refer to their first or second innings, following on? Or does it not matter

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
stephen, SillyCowCorner1 and Burgey make it to Day 4.

1. Will a wicket fall before the Australians take the 2nd New Ball?
2. Will England avoid the follow on?

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
No
No

All 3 of us have different answers now.
I feel like my lms has been Khawaja- like. Does nothing for three tests then tons up when the pressure is off.

stephen

Burgey favourite now. 43 runs to play with.

I am of course assuming that I win even if they don't follow on, so long as Australia can enforce it.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Big chance to get MOTLMS here if I can jag this with one test to go and a previous win under my belt

stephen

So that's twice in as many tests a lack of reviews have been devastating. Last test because Australia lost a guaranteed win and this test because I lost LMS.