• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Last Man Standing: NRL 2009-2013

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Storm. Knowing my recent form this will be the week they decide playing for no points is ****house and will not bother turning up.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Tough week, at the start of the week I was thinking Storm, but will now go for Roosters with Cam Smith out and Storm's care factor hopefully quite low.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Honestly, tipping just impossible this season. 2/3rds of the field fall at the first.

Fallers:

Brumby: Storm
Wright: Roosters
altoz: Storm
Blewy: Roosters
Vimes: Roosters
Somerset: Melbourne Storm
PEWS: Dragons
James90: Roosters
Bobisback: Knights
NUFAN: Roosters

Standing:

morgieb: Titans
Burgey: Titans
Ausage: Titans
bi: Titans
ripper: ****

Week 10 Fixtures:

Brisbane Broncos v Gold Coast Titans
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs v St. George-Illawarra Dragons
Canberra Raiders v Melbourne Storm
New Zealand Warriors v North Queensland Cowboys
Sydney Roosters v Newcastle Knights
Wests Tigers v South Sydney Rabbitohs
Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks v Penrith Panthers
Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles v Parramatta Eels

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Penrith.

If I'm still standing next week, can I take Dragons over Raiders please?

Mind you, the chances of that happening, given the way I'm going, are pretty bloody slim.