• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Langeveldt's Cricket Photos and Requests

pietersenrocks

U19 Vice-Captain
Langeveldt said:
To stop my massive posts getting tangled up with the main threads, I've made a side thread.. (Nice to be sufficiently in demand), Photos to come
How can I make this type of avatar?

Langeveldt

Soutie
pietersenrocks said:
How can I make this type of avatar?
My avatar? Its a GIF file.. Go to Download.com and search for a program called GIF creator or something.. Its simply lots of Jpegs put together..

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Langeveldt said:
Thank you, more to come, well in January when I go back to SA I guess..
Give me a shout if you are ever in Tshwane. Are you still not drinking? (or am I thinking about someone else :wacko: )

Langeveldt

Soutie
Goughy said:
Give me a shout if you are ever in Tshwane. Are you still not drinking? (or am I thinking about someone else :wacko: )
Never heard of Tshwane :laugh: Of course I will, will you still be in SA then??

I don't drink, but am known to have a weakness for Klipdrift.. I'm sure we could go for a dop.. What suburb do you live in?

Likewise give me a shout if you venture down to the Eastern Cape (Grahamstown/PE/Graaf Reinet areas).. It's absolutely fantastic and well worth a visit

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Langeveldt said:
Never heard of Tshwane :laugh: Of course I will, will you still be in SA then??

I don't drink, but am known to have a weakness for Klipdrift.. I'm sure we could go for a dop.. What suburb do you live in?
Still in SA until July next year. We have our list of potential places that we have to research, have ranked and handed in by the end of the month and then we dont find out where next until christmas.

Brookyn, Pretoria

Langeveldt

Soutie
Goughy said:
Still in SA until July next year. We have our list of potential places that we have to research, have ranked and handed in by the end of the month and then we dont find out where next until christmas.

Brookyn, Pretoria
Wow, will probably catch up with you then, the Intercape costs sod all to get up to Gauteng.. No choice of staying put then I take it :p Are you a rugby follower? Die Blou Bulle?

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Langeveldt said:
Wow, will probably catch up with you then, the Intercape costs sod all to get up to Gauteng.. No choice of staying put then I take it :p Are you a rugby follower? Die Blou Bulle?
Ons bloed is Blou :laugh:
I guess I follow the Bulls but for some reason enjoy watching them lose when Im at games ala last years Currie Cup final.
I want them to win but hate the style of play. In all honesty what SA rugby needs is to forget it and start playing League :)

PS Sorry for hijacking your photo thread

Langeveldt

Soutie
Goughy said:
Ons bloed is Blou :laugh:
I guess I follow the Bulls but for some reason enjoy watching them lose when Im at games ala last years Currie Cup final.
I want them to win but hate the style of play. In all honesty what SA rugby needs is to forget it and start playing League :)

PS Sorry for hijacking your photo thread
Nah we don't have enough Saffers on the forum, dont worry about it.. I loved watching the Cheetas win last year, even in Port Elizabeth it was absolutely rocking, I think the Blue Bulls are Rugbys equivalent of Manchester United.. I'll chose to ignore the league comment, we pride ourselves on being league free :)

Langeveldt

Soutie
AussieDominance said:
i went to Port Elizabeth! my cousins live there
Nice, its not the best city for the tourist, but the area around it is fantastic, Im very fond obviously of PE.. What did you think? What suburb were you in?

Langeveldt

Soutie
AussieDominance said:
I cant remember which suburb but what i do remember is that it was 5 mins from the airport i liked it nice city!
That'll be Summerstrand or Walmer Downs then, I lived there! Highly likely that I know your cousins..