• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kippax appreciation thread

jonbrooks

International Debutant
I for one am thankful to Kippax for posting videos that you would not normally get the chance to see. Thank you Kippax and please continue the good work.

Flem274*

123/5
best poster on the forum, and has spawned a legion of plucky young hopefuls trying to disparage agribusiness with the same indecipherable style he has.

meme and video machine, and can probably analyse cricket quite well too but we're still trying to translate his posts.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
the Kippax Kares for Kricket Foundation TV actually is registered under a woman's name. Plot twist incoming.
Nah I make a point of signing all the technophobes and grannies in my life up to SkyGo. Any extra login I can create is helpful, thanks to you freeloaders.

Flem274*

123/5
the Kippax Kares for Kricket Foundation TV actually is registered under a woman's name. Plot twist incoming.
Nah I make a point of signing all the technophobes and grannies in my life up to SkyGo. Any extra login I can create is helpful, thanks to you freeloaders.
No matter what you say I'm tempted to dub you Mother of KricketWeb now.:p

Provider to cheapskate freeloaders and booster of domestix knowledge and enjoyment.

Immenso

International Vice-Captain
Kippax: unearthing video snippets of 18 year old Auckland B batsmen since 2015,