• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kallis vs. Dravid

thierry henry

International Coach
Is it possible that Jacques has finally almost reached the point of near universal appreciation of his ATG status??????

*hopes*

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
How come this thread hasn't turned into a trainwreck like the Vaas/Lee one?
Don't ask - just enjoy. Especially since the bowler/batsman pwnage thread has gone the same way.

I'm very much an ex-smoker when it comes to Kallis. And by that I mean that I've noticed in this country especially some of the most vociferous anti-smoking activists are ex-smokers, as though they know what it was like to be wrong and now that they've seen the light are particularly vocal about saying so. I'm very much the same with Kallis - it took me a relatively long time to really buy my tickets for the Kallis train, but now that I'm on it I'm never getting off and will tell anyone who listen what a champion he is. An absolutely superb cricketer.

I've always been a huge Dravid fan, so while I've not had that same Eureka experince with him, it's been very pleasing for me to see his return to form over the past year or two.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Tbf I'm in favour of banning the word "Tendulkar". Any mentions of him end in either a trainwreck or a splurgy mess of gushing and brown nosing that should only ever be reserved for Amit Mishra.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Tbf I'm in favour of banning the word "Tendulkar". Any mentions of him end in either a trainwreck or a splurgy mess of gushing and brown nosing that should only ever be reserved for Amit Mishra.
This padawan speaks the truth.

Uppercut

I already love Tendulkar tbf, it's the reaction of other people to Tendulkar that I find cringeworthy.

Sir Alex

Banned
I already love Tendulkar tbf, it's the reaction of other people to Tendulkar that I find cringeworthy.
You don't like it? You report it.. Don't crib about it.

Actually I love Ikki's passion here. He might be biased as hell, but he wears his passion on sleeve and is "incorruptible" when it comes to that faith. I'd prefer such people over fickle minded opportunists or the fence sitters who would lean to any side as they choose to.

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain

Actually I love Ikki's passion here. He might be biased as hell, but he wears his passion on sleeve and is "incorruptible" when it comes to that faith. I'd prefer such people over fickle minded opportunists or the fence sitters who would lean to any side as they choose to.
Agreed, everyone here is secretly biased in some way. A few may try to hide it, but its plainly obvious.

Uppercut

I'm not trying to pretend I'm not biased- no one is, although I'm not inherently biased against Tendulkar if that's what you think. But I'm rather proud of the fact that all of my opinions are open to change if someone can put forward a convincing argument to the contrary. Yet you call that "fickle minded", and see stubborn adherence to a previously determined viewpoint as a virtue. Why?

Last edited: