• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

June 13 - Portugal vs Greece and Spain vs Russia

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Cloete said:
But Valeron was left on the bench and didn't get points, because i forgot to confirm!
He may still count for you if one or more of your 11 don't play (ie Dacourt is unlikely to I'd have thought)

Craig

World Traveller
Well Roman Abramovich for all his billions, wasn't able to get himself trophey last season at Chelsea, and no he was not able to see Russia beat Spain. I guess the good thing for the Russian manger, he can not be sacked by Abramovich.

Judging by the performance by Luis Figo, I think I can see way Real Madrid, according to reports say he is on the way out of the Bernabeu.

Sersiouly he needs to find his form, or he will end up with people like the de Boer twins (should Frank de Boer join). Christophe Dugarry and other has-beens in Qatar.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Craig said:
Judging by the performance by Luis Figo, I think I can see way Real Madrid, according to reports say he is on the way out of the Bernabeu.
Well I've heard that he was actually one of Real's better performers this season..

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Not really he's got a bit predictable these days, and if you look at his statistics you get a biased impression because he takes the penalties, and they get a lot of them