• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Josh Hazlewood vs James Anderson

Hazlewood vs Anderson

• Hazlewood

• Anderson

Results are only viewable after voting.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Dropped.

He was dropped. Uninjured, first test of a tour. Left out of a first choice XI, yet apparently a legit great.

Dropped. Dropped. Dropped.

Dropped.
Dropped, as in dropped from #1 in the world to 3rd, and potentially 4th by next month's end. Dropped, as in dropped to third on the Test Championship table. Dropped. Dropped from World Champions to not in the big dance four years later, dropped.

That's the dropped we're talking about eh. Burgey knows dropped right now.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dropped. As in SteveNZ invariably dropping a reference to the Australian cricket team-sized chip on his shoulder. Dropped.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Dropped. As in SteveNZ invariably dropping a reference to the Australian cricket team-sized chip on his shoulder. Dropped.
Well that's encouraging if the chip on my shoulder is becoming a lot less powerful and relevant.

But you're right, I do have a chip on my shoulder about Australian cricket and the way it's played incidentally. I played there, coached there, endured CH9 commentary there, and disliked it. And that's only my opinion, which isn't right or wrong. Just the way I saw the nature of the way it was played and approached.

Burgey

Hey does anyone know why Anderson didn't play the first Test in SL? Was he injured?
Omitted from a full strength side for their first test in months and months while fully fit. Everyone knows that’s called being dropped.

Burgey

Dropped, you say? ?

I'm surprised there hasn't been more talk of that on CW.
I’ve always been a pioneer around these parts, bringing my unique and invaluable insights into the sport we all love to a worldwide audience.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Seriously though, I was just taking the piss out of Burgey's repetitive posting there.

Everyone knows I do all my trolling these days by gaslighting people with the like button.