• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

James Anderson says Australia is bullying England

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
That dastardly Steve Smith, laughing and scoring runs. It's just not in the spirit of cricket. It's outright bullying. But that time Ben Stokes went out and got pissed and mercilessly walloped some random blokes on the street at 3am. Well..that...that er.... Steve Smith is laughing at us! What a **** eh?

Just dire.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Funny story. One of my former students is now an IPL dancer. Putting that law degree to good use etc.

Cow

Banned
This entire thread is utterly pointless as it doesn't represent what Anderson actually wrote about it.

"It's cold outside today"

thread tittle - COW INDICATES WORLD IS FREEZING AND THERE SHOULD BE A GLOBAL EVACUATION.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
This entire thread is utterly pointless as it doesn't represent what Anderson actually wrote about it.

"It's cold outside today"

thread tittle - COW INDICATES WORLD IS FREEZING AND THERE SHOULD BE A GLOBAL EVACUATION.
How can I take part in this global evacuation?

Woodster

International Captain
Well he basically said what bullies do and linked that to the Aust team. Was just answering your question about Anderson not claiming about bulling.
Yes thank you mate, I hadn't actually seen the bit in the article where he suggests we were being bullied.

Another nothing article really, like a lot of what's been in the press recently, always grateful when the cricket actually starts!

TNT

Banned
Yes thank you mate, I hadn't actually seen the bit in the article where he suggests we were being bullied.

Another nothing article really, like a lot of what's been in the press recently, always grateful when the cricket actually starts!
It was Anderson that wrote the article.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
That dastardly Steve Smith, laughing and scoring runs. It's just not in the spirit of cricket. It's outright bullying. But that time Ben Stokes went out and got pissed and mercilessly walloped some random blokes on the street at 3am. Well..that...that er.... Steve Smith is laughing at us! What a **** eh?

Just dire.
Mate, you appeared to have gotten yourself lost, back home for you fella........

Off Topic

News and Politics

Site Discussion

http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/general-sports-forum/

Last edited:

Woodster

International Captain
It was Anderson that wrote the article.
No it was ABC news wasn't it that published the one on this thread ? I appreciate Anderson wrote the original one in his column, hardly news though is it.