• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jack Leach out of the Ashes

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
There once was a guy named Neil Smith. He opened both the batting and the bowling for England in the 1996 WC and he bowled (t)offies.

Ali TT

International Debutant
Dig up Sidney Barnes. Even his corpse will still be a far better spinner than anyone currently around in county cricket.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How utterly embarrassing for English cricket but at the same time, he'll fit right into Bazball

I assume Parkinson was touched on earlier in the thread. I take it Lancashire have thrown him in the TRASH?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
How utterly embarrassing for English cricket but at the same time, he'll fit right into Bazball

I assume Parkinson was touched on earlier in the thread. I take it Lancashire have thrown him in the TRASH?
I wish you would throw me around like I was trash bby

Molehill

International Captain
So Moeen's back then. Well one thing it does do is add some strength to the tail which is now significantly stronger than Australia's.

As for how he's bowling, he only bowled 26 overs in the IPL but did take 9 wickets. Dhoni generally brought him on when lefties were on strike and England may look to do similar (target Head and Carey assuming the seamers have dealt with the openers cheaply).

I think he could be well suited to Bazball.