• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ive heard some things

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The only ones who hate man buns are those who aren't manly enough to pull them off itbt

Now stop polluting cricket chat, we've got some very important Vanuatu cricket to talk about instead ffs
Dude, nobody can pull a man bun off

cnerd123

likes this
all im reading here is you admitting cowardice

if you're a man with long hair you should wear your length with pride. wearing it in a bun for fashion is peak beta male. it's like desperately clinging to ones old man donut instead of being alpha and rocking the chrome dome.
It's not cowardice it's acute self awareness that winning BOTM would be disastrous to my already inflated ego and sense of self worth. I'm just doing what's best for all of us

And I'd like to see you go through an MMA sparring session with your hair at full length. Man buns are a practical display of your incredible testosterone levels and good health - ie, things Burgey lacks in. FFS the man can barely do a pushup.

cnerd123

likes this
i have seen this, though most go for corn braids with a knot at the base designed to retain practicality and masculinity.
Corn braids are too much effort just to train in. Plus I've got no idea how to do it. Tying up my hair in a bun is just easier, and I look like an old school Chinese martial artists as well which is awesome.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't think anyone who has participated in this thread has done their rep any good.

Except Duffer.

Flem274*

123/5
wasim and waqar were ball tamperers and should be expunged from official records

so was imran, plus he has apparently gone tory in his old age. death penalty required.

cnerd123

likes this
wasim and waqar were ball tamperers and should be expunged from official records

so was imran, plus he has apparently gone tory in his old age. death penalty required.
Did you just wish death upon the current sitting Pakistani PM?

Mods

Flem274*

123/5
mushfiqur rahim has the most annoying voice in international cricket, and his overappealing is by far the most egregious

every ball;

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BAWLING SUCKY SUCKYYYYYYYYYYYYY

cnerd123

likes this
mushfiqur rahim has the most annoying voice in international cricket, and his overappealing is by far the most egregious

every ball;

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BAWLING SUCKY SUCKYYYYYYYYYYYYY
This isn't even edgy and there are like 2 BD fans on this forum.

Try harder

Flem274*

123/5
bangladesh fans make neptune look secure, and this ingrained culture of losing is why they choke all the time despite having a population millions of times larger than nz, australia, sa etc.

cnerd123

likes this
bangladesh fans make neptune look secure, and this ingrained culture of losing is why they choke all the time despite having a population millions of times larger than nz, australia, sa etc.
BD Vs India is basically the subcon version of NZ Vs Aus. The little brother complex leading to the side ****ting themselves under pressure

That win in the U19 WC was ****ing massive for BD.

Flem274*

123/5
all of pakistans best bowlers have been ball tampering cheats, drug cheats or spot fixing cheats. pakistans real best bowler ever is umar gul.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hadlee was a talentless hack who only bowled when he could protect his average. His reputation is built on minnow bashing the likes of Graeme Wood.

Flem274*

123/5
BD Vs India is basically the subcon version of NZ Vs Aus. The little brother complex leading to the side ****ting themselves under pressure

That win in the U19 WC was ****ing massive for BD.
this assumes both nz and bangers consider cricket their #1 sport, which is false.

which leads to my next point

the (sub)continent where cricket is a religion needs home turf to compete with a country the size of sydney at their spare sport. nz start with a handicap (martin guptill even lacks a toe) and the subcontinent still can't win here.