• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ive heard some things

Flem274*

123/5
ive heard some guys have sold out their views for the ipl vote.

you can't trust these authorities man. they might claim to be of the people, but in the end they'll take the cash man. just like kiwiviktor said.

i would like to reassure the populace of cw dot net i will be a mediocre, snarky trash bot to the bitter end.

this means i will continue to post THE TRUTH. virat kohli is a hackfraud exposed in the wc semi, ganguly cries like a little bitch when he sees a single blade of grass, harbhajan has filthy shoes, cried at an airport, broke his word never to return (sad day for us all) and got hit back over his head for four by chris martin.

sachin FLOPdulkar is bad because i need to go after the sach and he is selectively deaf.

some of what i have just said is even my genuine belief and therefore FACTS. fight the power.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wow, sad to see Flem’s true anti-SC colours showing here. Really needs to be taken down a peg or two by the Desis.

Burgey

And there’s a perfect opportunity to take Flem down over in OT in the Battle of the Members thread.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
I still love you RANDI......always have, and always will. Despicable this by Flem IMO.

Burgey

Why is the BOTM nonsense spam now in CC

Mods plz
Look at this melt. Was all over BOTM like a fat kid on a Krispy Kreme tiL he was KO’ed by the champ. Now doesn’t want a bar of it. Says a lot about the bloke’s character tbh.

Flem274*

123/5
cw dot net slash forum will also be reassured to hear my stance on the ***** question has not and will not change. my solution for him is final.

Burgey

Unlike the indomitable character shown by Sourav Ganguly back in the day. Courage personified. Nothing but respect for *my* skipper.

Burgey

I’m happy to rightly acknowledge the wonders of the SC CW fraternity, but I won’t compromise on calling ***** a ****

cnerd123

likes this
Look at this melt. Was all over BOTM like a fat kid on a Krispy Kreme tiL he was KO’ed by the champ. Now doesn’t want a bar of it. Says a lot about the bloke’s character tbh.
Mate I abstained throughout after the first round of BOTM and only voted in the second to ensure I didn't go any further in that comp

My stance on BOTM has been clear from day 1 - Gnske deserves to win and otherwise idc. It's a shocker he was eliminated as early as he was.

Last edited:

Burgey

This be true
Quite right duffer. You will well remember my own posts berating even my own son for having one of the bloody things. The least surprising thing about covid has been ***** growing one. Sad specimen

Given we think so much alike about important things like this, I would encourage you to keep that in mind when it comes time to cast a vote in this year’s BOTM.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Quite right duffer. You will well remember my own posts berating even my own son for having one of the bloody things. The least surprising thing about covid has been ***** growing one. Sad specimen

Given we think so much alike about important things like this, I would encourage you to keep that in mind when it comes time to cast a vote in this year’s BOTM.
Mate, you have my vote over anyone still standing who isn't sledger.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I refer the forum to my 5th revelation about Burgey in OT

Flem274*

123/5
Mate I abstained throughout after the first round of BOTM and only voted in the second to ensure I didn't go any further in that comp

My stance on BOTM has been clear from day 1 - Gnske deserves to win and otherwise idc. It's a shocker he was eliminated as early as he was.
all im reading here is you admitting cowardice
The only ones who hate man buns are those who aren't manly enough to pull them off itbt
if you're a man with long hair you should wear your length with pride. wearing it in a bun for fashion is peak beta male. it's like desperately clinging to ones old man donut instead of being alpha and rocking the chrome dome.