• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ive heard some things

Flem274*

123/5
if javed miandad batted in the era of neutral umpires and drs, he would average 25 with the bat, and i am being generous.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
this assumes both nz and bangers consider cricket their #1 sport, which is false.

which leads to my next point

the (sub)continent where cricket is a religion needs home turf to compete with a country the size of sydney at their spare sport. nz start with a handicap (martin guptill even lacks a toe) and the subcontinent still can't win here.
The Indians can't because they're vegetarian but Waqar was taking 6 wickets every match in his teens against NZ

trundler

lol if it wasn't for Fred Goodall NZ would still be BD level which they were for like 50 years

cnerd123

likes this
this assumes both nz and bangers consider cricket their #1 sport, which is false.

which leads to my next point

the (sub)continent where cricket is a religion needs home turf to compete with a country the size of sydney at their spare sport. nz start with a handicap (martin guptill even lacks a toe) and the subcontinent still can't win here.
You guys didn't even lose the world cup final and still went home empty handed, so it's not like you're any better at winning things.

Flem274*

123/5
You guys didn't even lose the world cup final and still went home empty handed, so it's not like you're any better at winning things.
they also returned home with their >REMOVED BY DAN< empty

lots of unexplained pregnancies in the subcontinental wags after the wc

Burgey

Corn braids are too much effort just to train in. Plus I've got no idea how to do it. Tying up my hair in a bun is just easier, and I look like an old school Chinese martial artists as well which is awesome.
Getting the living **** kicked out of you like you’re nothing but a kick shield isnt “training” mate

trundler

I would like to hear the other views of other contenders on the 2 Ws. Keep in mind I'm demonstrably not above engineering events to conform to desirable outcomes.

Flem274*

123/5
I would like to hear the other views of other contenders on the 2 Ws. Keep in mind I'm demonstrably not above engineering events to conform to desirable outcomes.
ah yes, the classic subcontinental 'rig the cards in our favour' schtick. home umpires, adjusting the matting of the wickets...some stray into emotionally investing in the botm competition, so much so they sell out to the market, but i think their greatest folly is not emotionally investing in their own popularity but emotionally investing in what appears to be another t20 champions league.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
***** talking about his man bun doesn't belong anywhere tbh.

Edit: my phone keeps auto correcting ***** to Dora.

Burgey

Does this genuinely constitute CC (cricket chat)? Take this thread somewhere else. It doesn't belong here!
I think not

The presence of this thread really can’t surprise you if you’ve been lurking here for a few years. It’s hardly unusual for something like it to pop up. Besides, theOP was all about cricket, despite the terrible tone of it, which I know my Desi fam will remember on the morrow when it’s time to vote

Having said that, I shall take your concerns to the moderators and plead your case gratis, something which I’m sure you will take into account when voting in tomorrow’s quarter final.

Last edited:

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
***** talking about his man bun doesn't belong anywhere tbh
So why not bring up those who brought up the man bun in the first place? As a newcomer I'm witnessing a fair bit of bullying which has already seen members leave during my brief time here. If members want to pump their tyres via BOTM then so be it - but keep that to OT.

Last edited: