• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

IPL Auction/Team Organization Thread

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Pretty sure I'm second in runs behind Smith, and have the highest average of anyone who's played a decent number of games. Plus there's the 22 average with the ball.

And all for just 12 points if you order in the next 15 minutes...

Athlai

Not Terrible
Pretty sure I'm second in runs behind Smith, and have the highest average of anyone who's played a decent number of games. Plus there's the 22 average with the ball.

And all for just 12 points if you order in the next 15 minutes...
Not about the games, its about the runs I reckon and I scored bucketloads. :ph34r:

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Is it just me or is it hard to see many Webbers getting many games?

Id love to get myself at Delhi but Im not even sure Id play myself.

CW T20 Cup FTW

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is it just me or is it hard to see many Webbers getting many games?

Id love to get myself at Delhi but Im not even sure Id play myself.

CW T20 Cup FTW
Paul Collingwood and Owais Shah didn't get any games, but realistically they weren't going to turn it down. If we want CW cricket to be realistic, we have to involve the IPL. Besides, there will be waves of player availability. That is, certain players won't be available at certain times, as per real life. That will be announced soon.

Simon

Considering I (Chennai) only has 5 overseas players as is and one of them is George Bailey there is a huge chance the players/player I pick up will get to play.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Very happy that Chennai has seen my worth... Hopefully i can show what i can do against good quality opposition..

Mr Mxyzptlk

It looks as though buts has forgotten about this, so Ritchie can take his place as Mumbai manager if he sees this in time. If not, I'll manage until someone takes over.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Was under the impression you couldn't, tbh.
"There will be a 48-hour period for those submissions."

In before the deadline and it doesnt say anything about not revising bids before the 48-hr period ends.

But if people dont like it then I can revert back. No big deal.