• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Inzamam Ul haq vs Javid Maindad

who was a better batsman?

• Javid Miandad

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • Inzamam Ul hap

Votes: 12 41.4%

• Total voters
Ok but I'm getting sick of reading "Biased Pakistani home umpires" thing again & again on this forum.Don't you think we should debate on it separately in a new thread?I've never denied that Pakistni umpires of the past were biased but so were those of other countries,some countries(West Indies & Australia) used to have even more biased umpires than what Pakistan used to have in those days

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Sir,how are you so sure about that?
Bhupinder Singh, If you dont mind me asking ? Is that your real name if not why pick that particular name considering the fact that you probably are the biggest fan of Imran(Best fast bowler ever, at least in your opinion) and this guy (Bhupinder Singh) is probably the worst fast bowler in the the history of the game.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Ok but I'm getting sick of reading "Biased Pakistani home umpires" thing again & again on this forum.Don't you think we should debate on it separately in a new thread?I've never denied that Pakistni umpires of the past were biased but so were those of other countries,some countries(West Indies & Australia) used to have even more biased umpires than what Pakistan used to have in those days
Yes please open a thread on this. :)

Bhupinder Singh, If you dont mind me asking ? Is that your real name if not why pick that particular name considering the fact that you probably are the biggest fan of Imran(Best fast bowler ever, at least in your opinion) and this guy (Bhupinder Singh) is probably the worst fast bowler in the the history of the game.
No sir,thats not my real name at all.Bhupinder Singh is actually the name of one of my friends.He was the person who introduced me to this forum & thats one of the reasons why I chose it as my username after seeking his permssion.With due respect,this name should be that of a hindu/sikh but I'm not one.

Last edited:

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
No sir,thats not my real name at all.Bhupinder Singh is actually the name of one of my friends.He was the person who introduced me to this forum & thats one of the reasons why I chose it as my username after seeking his permssion.With due respect,this name should be that of a hindu/sikh but I'm not one.
Impressive :)

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
FC records could be very decieving, he was a crap bowler with a crap action. I watched him bowl in Sharjah and he was really poor, didn't look or bowl international class at all, he was worse than the UAE bowlers.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Have not watched Gagandeep Singh, but Bhupinder Singh was a joke as a pace bowler. If Gagandeep is anything like Bhupinder Singh, kudos to selectors for not picking him.