• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indian fans bad news and justified pessisim thread #FatRahiHai

HouHsiaoHsien

State Captain
This is happening to NZ already. In fact we may have played a declining NZ when we beat them. We also beat an Australian side that hadn't yet shown up. So in reality 6/6 wins is nothing great.

SA already had their bogey game and we will have ours in the semis.

:(
Genius logic

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
We are the only major team without a left arm seamer who can create that awkward angle. NZ, Aus, SA, Pak, SL all have one. What will we do without one. Such a big hole in our attack.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
>>>>Sharma out for single digits vs the woeful Sri Lankans
>>>> @silentstriker
View attachment 37927
Haha. I am never that invested in LO stuff. If this was a Test match, yes, I would be.

I actually bet against india in LO cricket if I think the odds are good (though so far I’ve had a pretty bad run) - which I would basically never do in Test cricket (have done that maybe three times in my entire life).