• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indian Cricket Dhaba

Best thread name

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shri

Mr. Glass
Days of Future Past.
Nope. First Class resurrected the franchise after that disgusting Last Stand movie. The director was supposed to take it in a new direction with more movies but dropped out of the project to do something else and the old group came back in that movie and the time line got ****ing mangled. They are decent enough movies on their own but the old director should not have returned. Idiots robbed everyone of us seeing a completely new take but returning to the old ways.

The only positive I guess was the return of that kickass opening theme that went missing in the previous two movies.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nope. First Class resurrected the franchise after that disgusting Last Stand movie. The director was supposed to take it in a new direction with more movies but dropped out of the project to do something else and the old group came back in that movie and the time line got ****ing mangled. They are decent enough movies on their own but the old director should not have returned. Idiots robbed everyone of us seeing a completely new take but returning to the old ways.

The only positive I guess was the return of that kickass opening theme that went missing in the previous two movies.
All of this is wrong except the second sentence.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Yes ffs, I didn't say it wasn't. It was a decent movie but it ****ed up what could have been a completely new direction for the series by going back to the old faces.

longranger

U19 Cricketer
Are we really going to have Kedar Jadhav as our #6 batsman? The lower middle order doesn't look like a Champions Trophy winning line-up just yet. Is this our best ODI side?

1. Rohit
2. Dhawan (I'm guessing he's back when fit)
3. Kohli
4. Rahane
5. MSD
6. Manish Pandey / Kedar Jadhav / ??
7. Hardik Pandya
8. Jadeja
9. Ashwin
10. Shami
11. Umesh / Bhuvi / Bumrah

cnerd123

likes this
Rohit
Rahane
Kohli
Pandey
MSD
Rahul Jnr
Pandya
Jadeja
Ashwin
Bhuvi
Shami

IMO. Axar, Mishra, Yadav, Bumrah the backup bowlers, Raina, Dhawan and Jadhav the backup batsmen, and Saha the backup keeper if we don't trust Lokesh to keep.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Are we really going to have Kedar Jadhav as our #6 batsman? The lower middle order doesn't look like a Champions Trophy winning line-up just yet. Is this our best ODI side?

1. Rohit
2. Dhawan (I'm guessing he's back when fit)
3. Kohli
4. Rahane
5. MSD
6. Manish Pandey / Kedar Jadhav / ??
7. Hardik Pandya
8. Jadeja
9. Ashwin
10. Shami
11. Umesh / Bhuvi / Bumrah
Sarfaraz Khan will slot into #6 when the selectors decide to give him his chance in a year or two. So, we are looking for someone who will be filling in for a short time, really.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Sarfaraz Khan will slot into #6 when the selectors decide to give him his chance in a year or two. So, we are looking for someone who will be filling in for a short time, really.
I too am waiting for Sarfaraz Khan. In the current line-up, there is too much cake and very little icing. We need a Symonds.

Flem274*

123/5
since some of the lamest nicknames of all time are being put forward in the wrong thread, I thought I'd drop in here and mention if Trent Boult were Indian he'd be their best quick ever and leave a couple of videos for you to enjoy.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
yeah but then he also gets injured playing JAMODIs which we are the kinngs of. So he may not have lasted even 10 testss... :p

Flem274*

123/5
mate even if it were true, i could go to my grave content with the knowledge i never tried to make "burgeypoo" a thing

between your shameless flip flopping between two mediocre cricketing nations that would make even Furball blush, and being so impotent at coining memes that I thought the generic australian bogan contingent were posting, you really need to take a good long look in the mirror.

indiaholic

International Captain
Down with Daemon's tyranny. RANDI is nothing without us, the people. We begin our struggle to bring this despot down with the RANDI Satyagraha. Mitron, are you with me?