• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC3 Impressions/Discussion/Whatever

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Loye = legend. Still part of my England set up in the winter of season 2, not that being Lancs coach makes me a bit biased mind.....
CPR, mate, if he can play anything like he did against me, I can see why you'd keep him.:laugh:

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Agreed re. Oram, must've been a decent knock from Younis Khan though. Good match for big Daryl too, eleven wickets.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Fantastic match this one. Win coming with 15 minutes remaining on Day 5 and managed to get those 90 runs in 12 overs.

Big Daryl again came to the party :)

James

Cricket Web Owner
and the third test is drawn, with Australia going for the win on the final day, and finishing only 13 runs short of victory.

Ryder brought it back with 18 overs, 1 for 34 when hit looked at one stage being an easy win for Australia.

James

Cricket Web Owner
I beat England 1-0 in the test series, and leading into the ODI series, I recorded my biggest ever limited overs win :)

James

Cricket Web Owner
Thanks, Franklin is on fire with bat and ball for me, has destroyed Australia and now England along with Oram and Tuffey.

An unstoppable bowling force at the moment they are :)

kingkallis

International Coach
I just downloaded the trial but most of the things are black like the bat, face, ball and the crowd!

I have Core 2 Duo, 1GB RAM, Direct X 9.0+ so whats the issue? Graphic card is needed for this?