• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC sim league IV

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hmm, this is why I wanted McCool to open the bowling...unfortunately the sim doesn't help us in that regard.

Well, it's been participating in this league...I'll post my team soon for the next game...might give some of the guys on the bench a knock.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
unchanged Jimmy. And again, plz go with unchanged side if I do not post anything. Dont wait on me. I am on travel this weekend and will be in the US for next couple of weeks on work and my timings and timezones may go haywire.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Super 10

The Edgelords vs Industrial Revolution - Sophia Gardens, Cardiff

Revolution

Edgelords

Industrial Revolution won by 62 runs.

Man of the match: Hugh Tayfield

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Super 10

CricZo XI vs Monty's Noblemen - County Ground, Chelmsford

Noblemen

CricZo

CricZo XI won by 4 wickets.

Man of the match: George Hirst

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Gutsy effort from the Noblemen, but unfortunately that defeat means their campaign is over. It was a pity that Steel once again leaked so many runs.