• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC sim league IV

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The Cud Chewers lineup for the next round:

1. Rae
2. Pullar
3. Stollmeyer
4. Endean
5. Gregory
6. Atkinson
7. Benaud *
8. Evans +
9. Pollock
10. Briggs
11. Tyson

12th man is Alfred Binns

kingkallis

International Coach
Lindsay to bat @ 3 and move Booth to 6 please.

McGlew
Woodfull
Lindsay
Mead
Hardstaff
Booth
Rhodes
Hirst
Lindwall
Larwood
Heine

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Super 10

The Cud Chewers vs The Edgelords - New Road, Worcester

Edgelords

Cud Chewers

The Edgelords won by 55 runs.

Man of the match: Patsy Hendren

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Super 10

Industrial Revolution vs CricZo XI - Rose Bowl, Southampton

Revolution

CricZo

Industrial Revolution won by 152 runs.

Man of the match: Vijay Manjrekar

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Wow. What an innings from Vijay! A new highest team score for Teuton there, I wouldn't mind betting the Bardsley/Manjrekar partnership was also a record for any wicket. Top effort.

Unfortunately this result means KK's & ImpatientLime's crusades are over. Well played guys.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Wow. What an innings from Vijay! A new highest team score for Teuton there, I wouldn't mind betting the Bardsley/Manjrekar partnership was also a record for any wicket. Top effort.

Unfortunately this result means KK's & ImpatientLime's crusades are over. Well played guys.
Weekes/WG made 187 for the fourth wicket against the trilby hats earlier.

Still lost tho.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Super 10

Scoone Corinthians vs Jimmy Death & the Splish - County Ground, Bristol

Corinthians

Splish

Scoone Corinthians won by 9 runs.

Man of the match: Amar Singh

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
A real nail biter to close of the Super 10s phase. The Indians are doing well today, with Amar Singh bagging a well deserved 5wi.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Four wickets in five balls there for Amar, I think. Denied the hat-trick by Ironmonger.

Still, the subs didn't really do enough to earn their place in the semifinals team.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Super 10s

Scoone Corinthians 14
Honest Hunks 14
Industrial Revolution 12
The Edgelords 12
----------------------------------------------
CricZo XI 10
Jimmy Death & the Splish 8
Monty's Noblemen 8
The Cud Chewers 6
Mister's Men 4
Pants for your chest XI 2
Congratulations to the final four. I can't really be bothered calculating the NRR, nor do I have time, so I'm just going to award Vimes with the top spot, due to his victory over HB in the Super 10s, and Teuton 3rd, having defeated OS earlier in the super 10s. This gives us a final four situation which looks like this:

Semi Finals

Corinthians v Edgelords
Hunks v Revolution
So now it's time for the semi finalists to post their XIs. Interestingly we have the 1st, 2nd, 8th & 14th seeds contesting the semis. It's also time for people out there to put their money where their mouth is & tip a championship winner!

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mighty proud of my lads..was seeded 16th, and had some memorable games to finish on what it looks like a definite 8th position.

Well, I look forward to another sim league when this one finished.

Congrats to the guys who made the semis; good luck!

Teuton

International Captain
In the rankings prediction table Howe zat is leading on 6 points, followed by Samuel vimes, andyzaltzhair, morgieb and me.
Howe also picked 3 of the top 4 so he may be untouchable