• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC 2002 - Hints & Tips

Andre

International Regular
Hi Everyone,

Was just wondering if someone could give me some hints as to how to play ICC 2002 effectively!

I always end up in division one but thats because I autoplay - I generally lose when I play.

Any help guys?

nibbs

International Captain
marc71178 said:
It's a big hole and full of muppets.
I must say I agree. Most people who know anything about the game have left now. I notice A LOT of former cricketgames.com people use this one forum now. The problem I had in the end with cricketgames.com is that all the originals had left, and few remained. I found most of the newbies to be very annoying. I also found I was losing interest in ICC, and eventually I left. I go back every now and then, to have a look, but that is very rear now.

Last edited:

Langeveldt

Soutie
Cricketgames used to be fun, but I find the talk much better in here..There were a few real idiots there

I think Dan got too strict sometimes, and the atmosphere was normally not great.. Its more friendly here...I got banned for posting an irrelevant thread, not abusive or anything, just a bit pointless...And I havent been back since, dont intend to!

I just wish the games section on this forum could be as active as cricketgames though...

nibbs

International Captain
Langeveldt said:
Cricketgames used to be fun, but I find the talk much better in here..There were a few real idiots there

I think Dan got too strict sometimes, and the atmosphere was normally not great..
Dan held double standards. I was banned twice for such stupid things and when others did the same thing, he did nothing. There one time when I complained and I managed to get an apology out of this old **** called DTA.

It was cool forum, but most of the people that I had become good buddies with left, and so I did too.

Last edited:

Cloete

International Captain
Muzza said:
Dan held double standards. I was banned twice for such stupid things and when others did the same thing, he did nothing. There one time when I complained and I managed to get an apology out of this old **** called DTA.

It was cool forum, but most of the people that I had become good buddies with left, and so I did too.
lol. i remember that :lol: :lol:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Muzza said:

It amazes me that that Anand is still on there - he's far worse than any of the Terrace element we used to have here - one of the reasons I left was him. In fact the only good thing that was on there towards the end was the prediction league - and that could easily be run here if someone's prepared to help?

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i tooo used to be a cricketgames.com member but all of a sudden there where ********s all over the place, then i stumbled on this and the rest is history.

thaks cricketweb, :P

Agent TBY

International Captain
Yeah,I was on CG.com as well,got pretty ****ed off at it towards the end with the repetitive closing and ****....Funny how people were accusing Andre of user stealing when he advertised these forums over there and now this one turns out to be the best forum of the lot!

Regarding DTA = he was blind and had cancer right???

And yea Anand is a real nuthouse!

Dan was too strict,it was ridiculous to see threads involving intelligent people discussing sensitive world issues were being closed...that was last straw!

Cricket web = our saviour.

As bugs stated above,Thank you Cweb!

Cloete

International Captain
Agent TBY said:
Yeah,I was on CG.com as well,got pretty ****ed off at it towards the end with the repetitive closing and ****....Funny how people were accusing Andre of user stealing when he advertised these forums over there and now this one turns out to be the best forum of the lot!

Regarding DTA = he was blind and had cancer right???

And yea Anand is a real nuthouse!

Dan was too strict,it was ridiculous to see threads involving intelligent people discussing sensitive world issues were being closed...that was last straw!

Cricket web = our saviour.

As bugs stated above,Thank you Cweb!

lol yeah we still have alot of good memories tho. but there's too much crap going on. also wasn't it wazzar it something who was blind? i think DTA was just a ****, he and dan were good buddies or soemthing and dan always stuck up for him.

CricketWeb is da bomb :P:D