• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I dont like Bazball

Coronis

Cricketer Of The Year
For someone who has so little interest in English cricket, you've spent an inordinate amount of time posting on a thread about it.
I have interest in all test cricket I just cbf reading or watching most traditional media, where quality nicknames such as this are born.

For some strange reason I had the idea you were an educated cricket fan, boy did I **** that up.
Oh no, I’m so sorry I couldn’t live up to your expectations. How dare I post an opinion or thought on this forum. Please forgive this awful deed.

TheGreatest

U19 Cricketer
Have they become flatter though? I kind of felt over the past 10 years or so the ball has dominated much more than the bat in general.
Of course I'm not referring to any of the matches in Pakistan, but that's only a very small percentage anyway.
I have mentioned before, from now on I will not be contributing or replying to any posts.
I joined this site recently to discuss all things cricket with people around the world who share the passion I have for the game.

Personally, I always found your posts to be pretty insightful and to be honest I couldn't care less if you're a women, a man, a man pretending to be a woman etc etc
Thanks a lot...I really appreciate it! ☺

ashley bach

International Captain
I don't know if this contradiction is deliberate or not but that makes it even funnier
Just as a thought guys.....I have spoken thoroughly enough with @TheGreatest and have every reason to believe she's real.
Let's try to give her a serious chance because I think she deserves it. She understands there is no need to talk about being a girl anymore, and that
what matters is cricket discussion. I honestly believe she is just a stark raving mad cricket fan and this website should always encourage that imo.
If it so happens to transpire that she is a multi or whatever, then I'm prepared to take one on the chin from each of you, which will no doubt leave
me with one hell of a sore jaw.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
m8 s/he's obviously not a girl lol, even put up an obviously photoshopped photo to take the piss
Yeah look I don't think it's a multi (very old account - go check the older posts if you like...) but it's obviously a bit of a pisstake. Harmless enough, has some genuine cricket takes occasionally and has given me the odd laugh, but lets not get into serious discussions about its authenticity.

ashley bach

International Captain
m8 s/he's obviously not a girl lol, even put up an obviously photoshopped photo to take the piss
multiple times lol

surely Ashley Bach is having us on here
I must confess I have no idea about multi's or why anyone would pretend to be someone they aren't. You guys have been here for years longer than I
have so I wouldn't go against your strong judgement here, but I'd love to hear some reasons why people might bother doing this.
If it so happens that this is a sham, then I still don't care if he or she or whatever keeps to decent cricket chat.

ashley bach

International Captain
I have always believed on giving the benefit of the doubt and of the person being innocent until guilty. So I side with Ashley Bach here that we should give some leeway to TheGreatest, hoping that Ashley is not sarcastic in his post.
Think I certainly make my share of sarcastic posts, but they are usually quite obvious.Certainly wouldn't bother being sarcastic with something like this.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I must confess I have no idea about multi's or why anyone would pretend to be someone they aren't. You guys have been here for years longer than I have so I wouldn't go against your strong judgement here, but I'd love to hear some reasons why people might bother doing this.
If it so happens that this is a sham, then I still don't care if he or she or whatever keeps to decent cricket chat.
In this case I think it's just to be funny tbh. This guy/girl is clearly not actually trying to convince anyone with blatantly photoshopped pictures of playboy cover models in front of a cricket scoreboard or on a beach lol.

And no one cares if they are a boy or a girl or any other gender or creature they want to be. But his/her persona is rightfully being laughed at because they are so ridiculous in every way

Socerer 01

International Captain
this user like most others just wants attention on an online forum. either people believe their act and fall for it due to the suggestive posts leading to more attention or else people figure out they’re fake and laugh at the ridiculousness of it and give more attention. works either way. it’s also why they keep coming back with posts claiming this is the final time they will respond multiple times