• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I am a CW moron !!

Swervy

International Captain
Langeveldt said:
England/South Africa/Australia/Pakistan/Sri Lanka/West Indies/Bangladesh/ZImbabwe/NZ would have won the 2004 test series had it not been for light/poor light, good bowling/bad bowling, good umpiring/bad umpiring, home support/away support, harmison/flintoff/lara/smith/hoggard/minki/ball tampering/match fixing/mediocre players/over rated players/indian bias/murali chucking/vikram solanki/divine intervention

the naughty lady..she should keep her hands to herself

Langeveldt

Soutie
heheh, quite good that..

On the subject of Minki, Somerset CCC own the house next door to me, so there is quite a high chance of Miss South Africa coming to live next door to me when Smith is the overseas player...

Food for thought..

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Langeveldt said:
heheh, quite good that..

On the subject of Minki, Somerset CCC own the house next door to me, so there is quite a high chance of Miss South Africa coming to live next door to me when Smith is the overseas player...

Food for thought..
Time to invest in those night-vision goggles you've always wanted! ;)

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
There are dozens of Australians who would make it into every other Test side in the world.

Possibly your best post ever, Rich.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Langeveldt said:
I think playsers, X, Y and Z such play for Englands because they play for my county? And I bet efvery[me else wants to see them fail? And if anyone disasgrees with me i'll assume they are attacfking me personally?
Complete with trademark spelling mistakes - classic!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Langeveldt said:
heheh, quite good that..

Food for thought..
Now, about that drink we didn't have last time I was down that way...

Langeveldt

Soutie
Thats possibly the most praise i've had since last week in my 10,000 thread..

Marc - The drink is still on, but you might have a bit of competition for the girl (as will I!)
Already got my periscope ready for the fence, and those hot summer days :) Could set up a live video feed? A CricketWeb exclusive maybe?

Swervy

International Captain
Langeveldt said:
Thats possibly the most praise i've had since last week in my 10,000 thread..

Marc - The drink is still on, but you might have a bit of competition for the girl (as will I!)
Already got my periscope ready for the fence, and those hot summer days :) Could set up a live video feed? A CricketWeb exclusive maybe?

bit too much info!!!! :D

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Brilliant stufff all round !!:notworthy:notworthy

You guys make very worthy morons !!:clapping: :clapping:
I am really proud of you.

Heres another classic...

I know more about most cricketers than they know about themselves !!
AND
Who says thats not possible? My mother has known I am a moron for so long and I still dont know it !! It just comes from observing the person closely !!

:gora:

Last edited:

Sir Redman

State Vice-Captain
Hawkeye showed that ball to be hitting the stumps so the decision was right

Next appeal

Hawkeye showed the ball to be missing the stumps, but we all know Hawkeye's not accurate

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Here is another classic.

How can you insult the people of this planet by writing about their strengths and weaknesses ? I am not saying this because I am from this planet..I am an alien . I am just concerned about the taste :dry:

If you are from one country and you discuss the weaknesses (and strengths) of another country's cricket team, particularly after they have just lost a game, you are offending their sensibilities and hurting their feelings. I know their feelings are hurt just as you know the weakness of their team !!