• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How many runs would Williamson have made if....

Status
Not open for further replies.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Difficult to say given how his elbows would have been malformed, might have made lifting the bat difficult

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Depends on whether he won the toss and batted first or not. And on whether his parents moved the family away at a young age like Dhonisgland's did.

Burgey

Corrin laughs, but I remember that poor kid. FMD he had a bad life by the sounds of it. Should never have been banned.

Flem274*

123/5
my mate we recently got into test cricket saw chennai for the first time on tv with that wide aerial shot of the ground and area they do. to paraphrase his reaction;

"niiiice check out the smog. holy **** look at the sea. the sea is black! jesus, have they had to cancel games here before? >random other sport anecdote about games getting cancelled due to smog<"

and now if my cricket fan mates lurk on here ive doxxed myself.

Daemon

He'd have made so many runs they'd be flowing down the open sewer next to the stadium
Would like to apologise unreservedly for this comment.

I think the whole Chennai thing started off as a meme and was funny (admittedly only to me and a few others) initially because it riled people up. Somewhere along the line though it morphed and seemed to poke fun at poverty/sanitation in general which is where it became uncomfortable.

Won't bring it up again and will take it off the ***Official*** CW Meme list. Sorry fellas.

Status
Not open for further replies.