• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How good was Sehwag?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wow, this blew up.

I don't have a Soundcloud, but all my Desi fam*, if you'd like to acknowledge and support me, head on over to the BOTM thread and when the time comes, vote one Burgey.

*I don't actually know what this means, but I've heard blokes from the SC say it to each other, or something like it. Whatever, just vote.

Kirkut

International Regular
Attacking batsman without being intimidating like Viv Richards or Greenidge. Probably the best player of spin along with Lara.

Downside: Not a good player of short ball even on Asian pitches.

Last edited:

trundler

What a desperate attempt at pandering. The desi fam remember the "subcontinent so poor lol" jokes. Tsk tsk tsk.

TheJediBrah

Wow, this blew up.

I don't have a Soundcloud, but all my Desi fam*, if you'd like to acknowledge and support me, head on over to the BOTM thread and when the time comes, vote one Burgey.

*I don't actually know what this means, but I've heard blokes from the SC say it to each other, or something like it. Whatever, just vote.
Get of the laptop Aunty is looking for you

Burgey

Boy, there’s no foolin’ ol’ Trundler. He gets everything.

Gotta get up early to put one over him. Yessiree

trundler

Boy, there’s no foolin’ ol’ Trundler. He gets everything.

Gotta get up early to put one over him. Yessiree
It's never too late to address your shortcomings. There might yet be time, even for you.

TheJediBrah

Was there for his 195 in the Boxing Day Test. Imperious when he gets going but as a bowler you'd feel like you were always a chance of getting him.

Love the guy.
I'd chuck 3 blokes at deep third man and just bowl wide. Get him eventually.

Burgey

Yeah but he might have 300 before you do, especially if he had that wonderful, all but incomparable ATG Sachin Tendulkar at the other end

Burgey

Under rated. Gets a bad rap from some on here, but I saw Lisa Wilkinson’s Who Do You Think You Are on SBS the other night, and the Madras Club looks delightful. Have heard the cricket stadium and surrounds are particularly inviting.

I won’t hear a bad word about the place tbh. Can’t wait to visit.