• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How Are You Doing On CM?

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
andy will tell you im sure

on the plus side, i finally wont the champions league with anderlecht, now 1/8 in finals. and i won the treble that year, 2040/41.

I also sold my star AMC, Nivaldo de Jesus Silva to Roma for £100m, it wouldnt let me go any higher, i couldnt believe they paid that much conidering hes uncapped at international level!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Things going very well for me in my hull game...

I won D3 in the 1st season along with the FA Cup...
Season 2 i won the 2nd Division and again the FA Cup whilst making the Semis of the Uefa only to be disposed of by Newcastle, i also picked up a national job with the Cook Islands...
Season 3 i am sitting in top spot of the 1st Division, currently in the semis of the league Cup, 4th Round of the Uefa and MOST of all after getting the Cook Islands qualified for the World Cup i was approached by England to take over their World Cup campaign which i duly accepted...
picked up a very very good regen in the name of Tobias Sjogren, 14yo Sweede who's stats are awesome and will be one of the greats of the game...

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
CM gets better when online.

Joined a game with mates on Friday and my first game was away to one of them (his record of 13 wins from 13 and 83 home goals) - jammy 3-2 win for him with a last minute freak goal.

Simon

i thought id supply you all with a few more interesting screenshots....

1 - I found this amussing that Chelsea cant afford to buy someone
2 - PSV being greedy, as usual, this was Shevchenko's regen
3 - De Silva going to Roma for my record sale
4 - Emerton's regen i sold to Inter, slightly over priced IMO
5 - Interesting note from the assistant

Attachments

Simon

ash chaulk said:
LOL Northern Spirit Very Unlucky there
La Louviere were being real sh!t heads at that time, won 2 leagues in a row, beat me in the final of a uefa cup, and then won that. in recenr years they have fallen back to mid table mediocrity...

Simon

Cloete said:
You back to 01/02 then Simon? Sounds interesting... I might load mine up soon.
yeh went to canberra last week and i had my computer, just did too and he was playing his tottenham game, so i decided to go back with anderlecht :)

Simon

marc71178 said:
One would say it's logical that if they beat you in the final, they won the comp :p
lol, my bad, i ment they beat me in the final of the uefa cup, then won that (FIFA world club campionship)

Simon

heres some screenies from my 03/04 games

1 and 2 - Christan Worns, player manager, i think hes confused
3 - Houllier rejecting the manager of the month award
4 - a favourite player of mine, rich hoogendorp, RKC over pricing him i feel
5 - An interesting week as a manager for me :)

Attachments

David

International 12th Man
Here's a curly one.

What does CM ? give me that TCM 2k4 doesn't? and vice versa. If you've played both I'd appreciate an answer, if you haven't, then don't bother replying.

chris.hinton

International Captain
David Cm is better then TCM2005

for these reason

1) it more realistic, people are more interested in managerial gameplay then features to do with buliding Girls School :)

2) It has more Players,teams and Divisions

3) TCM may be quicker but it not fulfuling as CM is

Tom Halsey

International Coach
marc71178 said:
CM gets better when online.

Joined a game with mates on Friday and my first game was away to one of them (his record of 13 wins from 13 and 83 home goals) - jammy 3-2 win for him with a last minute freak goal.
I tried that with Jamee - didn't work. Any ideas?

Cloete

International Captain
broncoman said:
heres some screenies from my 03/04 games

1 and 2 - Christan Worns, player manager, i think hes confused
3 - Houllier rejecting the manager of the month award
4 - a favourite player of mine, rich hoogendorp, RKC over pricing him i feel
5 - An interesting week as a manager for me :)
ROFLMAO! Things can often get a bit tricky being player manager, especially when you transfer list yourself then ask to be taken off your own hands!

Also Mr. Houllier must be getting quite supersticious in his old age!

Top screenies Sim! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: