• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How Are You Doing On CM?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Forest Green are in the Champions League :)

I'm loved by the fans/board because I keep rejecting jobs (although to be fair when Coventry asked, I was tempted...)

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Tom Halsey said:
good. Bye. Computer.

I had to work very hard to restrain myself from kicking my laptop in because of CM today...
ive been known to do that before, the worst i ever did was break a plate when i conceeded 2 goals in the 90th minute to lose a CL final to Bayern playing as Man Utd, funny that!

Cloete

International Captain
broncoman said:
ive been known to do that before, the worst i ever did was break a plate when i conceeded 2 goals in the 90th minute to lose a CL final to Bayern playing as Man Utd, funny that!
I once put a hole in the wall :(

But I wasn't even kicking it hard.. just really thin wood or something! :@

Simon

now thats just poor andy, although i put a whole on the desk when matt hayden got out for 197 in a test a few summers back, i skipped first lesson at school to watch it too!

Tom Halsey

International Coach
marc71178 said:
Forest Green are in the Champions League :)

I'm loved by the fans/board because I keep rejecting jobs (although to be fair when Coventry asked, I was tempted...)
Having just completed the great escape, my computer is no longer in danger.

Even when it looked like I was going to get relegated, the board said they were delighted with the loyalty I continue to show to the club...

Tom Halsey

International Coach
broncoman said:
now thats just poor andy, although i put a whole on the desk when matt hayden got out for 197 in a test a few summers back, i skipped first lesson at school to watch it too!
Truent. :D

Simon

Tom Halsey said:
haha it was the only day of the week i had first lesson too, and it was only PE and he didnt min i didnt go in cause i told him why!

ash chaulk

International Captain
Now ive just been given the england managers job.

my 1st friendly was against czech rep. after the first half 0-0

then towards the end it got interesting!!!

81st min Simon Johnson fire a shot from 20yrds out goal

83rd min some czech rep playa scores one on one with the keeper.

into extra time my debut player McHertan Fires a header towards goal and Scores.

the whistle blows and my english manager career looks good.

Simon

my anderlecht game has taken another turn for the worst, another Champions league final loss 4-1 to roma meaning im currently 0/6 in cl finals.
we came 3rd in the league, good news being GBA came 8th.
damn i hate roma....

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i was dumped from liverpool i went to spain for about a week and hated the lifestyle so i took up a position with crewe in the english 2nd division and i still have my portugual job so i will just by time there and see what happens, bought a few good players an loaned a few so it could be interesting.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Got a contract extension and a raise.I now get 2.2m until 2011 from 550k until 2007.Just signed Cherno Samba and a host of other young players.I'm raiding the lower leagues and overseas to get some young talent for the future.My reserve and U-19 teams got depleted after one of my assistant managers decided not to resign none of the players whose contract was up.Luckily I signed up a few who I kept my eye on.Guess what England won the World Cup(3rd in world) and my country made it to the quarters.

Simon

well i lost another european final (uefa cup 4-2 to La Louviere - YES IT IS 2036!!) and finished 7th in the league, so i have to go through the inter toto cup, ive sold a lot of my best players, losers want to keep leaving, but my great scouting ability means they have been replaced quite well....

roseboy64

Remember, sell high buy low.I seem to have forgotten that and got my transfer budget slashed from 43m for 3 straight seasons to just 18.5m this season.That's why i was focusing on youth.Also, I got David Marcelo Cortez Pizarro for 3.8m from Chelsea.What a steal!!I could have gotten Veron too but that would be overkill.Want Scholes to have some appearances.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
roseboy64 said:
Got a contract extension and a raise.I now get 2.2m until 2011 from 550k until 2007.

I'm still on my original contract from the conference - now in the last 16 of the CL :(

roseboy64

In CM 03/04 there are some young players who are "wonderkids".I already have Cristiano Ronaldo and I've set my eyes on Rooney for next season.I know about Carlos Tevez too but who are the others?