• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How Are You Doing On CM?

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Cloete said:
Craig do you read e-mails from your hotmail address? Or do you have another address?

BTW to anyone, if you are itnerested in joining me and Simon's game you can. It's on 03/04 but we play a fair bit, so perferably someone who's on quite alot. We'll be coming to season 2 shortly.

id be interested aswell guys online play

James

Cricket Web Owner
Just a warning Craig that piracy and the illegal use of copyrighted material is not allowed on the Cricket Web forums.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Samuel_Vimes said:
Bodø/Glimt to win the Champions' League? Quite hard - crap crowds (3000-7000) and low wage budget, and your two best players leave after the first season...
Join the Exeter Challenge.

No money, no fans, half the stadium's falling down...

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
me and andy just finished out first season, AZ somehow won the title on 74 points, i came 2nd on 72 points while Cloete's ajax team lead a a group of a few teams on 63 points to come 3rd....

I also won the cup, despite a poor showing in the final we did enough to heracles 2-1...

Cloete

International Captain
marc71178 said:
How did you lose the league?!
The fact that AZ had an unbeatable keeper and also the fact that half my team wanted to move elsewhere. And add to that the fact that AZ had a striker who got about 38 goals from 34 games.

Anyway I'm happy with 3rd, PSV are te hebtter team but I can look to build and hopefully challenge nest season. From here on it's basically going to be PSV and Ajax every season. Our yotuh teams were already quality, without buying any players.

Craig

World Traveller
James said:
Just a warning Craig that piracy and the illegal use of copyrighted material is not allowed on the Cricket Web forums.
James, I am not stupid.

I was obviously looking for a more legal way of going about it, which I was wondering if there is.

Last edited:

Craig

World Traveller
Cloete said:
Craig do you read e-mails from your hotmail address? Or do you have another address?

BTW to anyone, if you are itnerested in joining me and Simon's game you can. It's on 03/04 but we play a fair bit, so perferably someone who's on quite alot. We'll be coming to season 2 shortly.
Nah, for some reason my hotmail account (and so is my parents) on my computer for some reason unaccessable.

I will have a look at the links you gave.

Anyway for me, I am in season 03/04 (still) with Inter Milan, and despite some inconsistent performances, I am second in the league (compared to real life when they went broke Parma are going well), through to the semi finals of the Italian Cup against my arch rivals AC Milan, and just made it through to the second round in the Champions League by beating Anderlecht 1-0 (I had to win the game), after Newcastle romped through.

It is hard to buy players when given less then £15m to spend, and Frank Lampard and Mark Viduka have been flops for me. Emre, Karagounis, Oba Martins, Kily Gonzalez, and to an extent Andy van der Meyde have been good for me. Julio Cruz isn't too bad.

Any Cloete my number 1 email address is: cricketdream2002@yahoo.com.au (just copy and paste it).

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
I have recently got CM 4 and i love it no doubt about that. I am managing Adelaide City because i like taking control of teams that i support. I was just wondering if any one has updated the game so that the new Australian 'A League' With new teams, players, coaches.??????

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Craig said:
I was obviously looking for a more legal way of going about it, which I was wondering if there is.
"A more legal way"?

Software piracy is illegal, end of story.

Craig

World Traveller
Regardless of what laws I was looking at trying to break (fact is, it would have been my problem, not anybody elses' so I appreciate if people stay out unless I ask), I will be aiming at getting my copy of the game hopefully soon.

Anyway I need the 1.4 and 1.5 patch which I can download (otherwise it wouldn't be up there) so my game will funtion properly).

For starters, I am going to kick myself if I lose out on Sol Campbell, I am putting a 5-10m straight up offer to Arsenal, then pay off another 20m in payments over 24 months.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
It's CricketWeb's problem as the discussion of how to pirate games can very, very easily be construed/interpreted as promotion of piracy.

Multinationals like suing. We don't like getting sued. QED.

There's one legal way of owning commercial software and that's buying it. Period.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
marc71178 said:
But I thought Ajax were much much better than PSV? ;)
No, they merely have a better record recently in European competition than PSV, and althougg are miles behind them in the League, remain a decent side (although still shouldn't be too much competition for decent European teams).

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Craig said:
Regardless of what laws I was looking at trying to break (fact is, it would have been my problem, not anybody elses' so I appreciate if people stay out unless I ask), I will be aiming at getting my copy of the game hopefully soon.
Why bother, buy FM2005 instead, seeing as you'll have to fork out.

Craig said:
Anyway I need the 1.4 and 1.5 patch which I can download (otherwise it wouldn't be up there) so my game will funtion properly).
If you have the CD then it will, yes.

Craig

World Traveller
marc71178 said:
Why bother, buy FM2005 instead, seeing as you'll have to fork out.
Or I could borrow it again. When I start my new job, I will probably go and buy it in the next week or two.

marc71178 said:
If you have the CD then it will, yes.
And you didn't think I might have actually have worked that out by now? 8-)

Last edited:

Craig

World Traveller
Ok I sinned in what I was looking at doing or seeing if there was a way.

Am I forgiven?