• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How Are You Doing On CM?

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i am in 2010 in 03/04 and ivory coast just beat turkey in the world cup final.. unbelievable

anyone know where i can get a copy of fm 2005, amazon wont ship discs out to australia so

Cloete

International Captain
marc71178 said:
Play.com?

My copy has now arrived! :)
:@

You got that new computer yet? You did didn't you? You were planning on running about 30 leagues or so on 03/04

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Marc, what’s the point in running 30 leagues? I can see the top few where there is a chance you might manage, but not 30.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Realism of the game.

If you don't do that, then those teams that don't play games gradually deteriorate, making things like Europe a lot easier.

If you have all the major leagues running then that doesn't happen.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
mate play.com doesnt ship to australia either

tried to open an account an when i select country australia is not an option....anyone hlp me :(

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
can someone please tell me the difference between football manager 2005 and championship manager 5

which is the better one to get considering the break up of si and eidos......

Tom Halsey

International Coach
I’m not sure Neil, initially I would have agreed. Although screenshots and feature lists I have seen recently indicate it may be worth taking a look. Although I’d have to play it before I went anywhere near buying it, unlike FM.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
marc71178 said:
Realism of the game.

If you don't do that, then those teams that don't play games gradually deteriorate, making things like Europe a lot easier.

If you have all the major leagues running then that doesn't happen.
Well, I usually run Italy and Spain as well, which is where most of the European competition comes from anyway, and I don’t find any English domination in Europe, so they should suffice.

chris.hinton

International Captain
There is No A League in the game.... hense there is no promotion and relegation IRL so it pointless really

I have a AMD 3000 with 512 mb ram

and i running on Small database

Ali England Division
All turkish Divisions
all South Korea Divisions
top 2 in Sweden
Denmark prem
all Scottish Leagues
Serie A
Spains top division
Aussie League
Argentina top division
Brazil top division

and it running well

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
How are you doing on FM

On the verge of getting Stalybridge promoted to the football league.

And good to see Arsene's interested in the lower leagues

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Finished top of the conference comfortably, yet manager of the year comes round and i dont even get in the top 3?!?!?

Then my star striker who finishes top of the goal charts and top of the ave ratings and MOM's, 5th in assists doesn't even get in the team of the season?!?!? my other striker who only scored half as many got in though, strange