• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Highest Batting Average in Test Cricket (Home & Away Conditions)

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lol as if Travis Head is Australia's biggest issue batting-wise when the number one opener can't bat away from home; no one knows who the best number two opener actually is; the bloke batting five is a converted keeper-batsman averaging 31 and the current keeper-batsman averages the same.

Burgey

Notable that the top three away batsmen in this list are all Australians and the TOTAB ranks second, behind only Bradman Mk II. Remains criminally under rated by all the spuds on here.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Notable that the top three away batsmen in this list are all Australians and the TOTAB ranks second, behind only Bradman Mk II. Remains criminally under rated by all the spuds on here.
Graeme Smith ranks fourth here and I have never seen him being mentioned in any ATG conversation, sometimes even at a SA level. How under-rated is he? Atleast TOTAB's name is brought up by you and others time to time.

Burgey

Biff would be in a fair bit of discussion as one of the openers of the 21st century wouldn't he? Hayden,. Cook, Sehwag & Smith the standouts I suppose, Personally rate him highly.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
For me, Smith is the best opener in my time of watching cricket. Cook, Sehwag and Hayden fight for the next spot.