• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Has Richard recently accelerated his post count ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Really? Wow. I think the consensus is that he's not as good as he used to be, but I don't know anyone who dislikes him & I know a lot of football fans.

Obviously, Scaly uses “Motson” in a slightly pejorative way, but I still don't think you could seriously clas**** it as offensive.

Moreover, it suits him perfectly. :ph34r:
:laugh: at you getting a h and a space-bar mixed-up!

I don't mind you thinking it suits me, because you clearly don't mind him. EXD does - hence it's an insult to call me it.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Really? Wow. I think the consensus is that he's not as good as he used to be, but I don't know anyone who dislikes him & I know a lot of football fans.
Most that I know think (and I tend to agree) that he waffles on too much with irrelevant stats.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
This is what really baffles me - I just don't see how you can seriously believe he's let it go.
Because he's not had a go at you for ages (up until this thread to be honest), yet you've continued with your pathetic digs at him.

I'll admit that SP is not one of my favourite posters and we've crossed many swords over the time, but he certainly doesn't deserve the treatment you give him.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Presuming that last "him" was intended to be "you", well, that's not the best way of putting it, it's not me particularly - it's the general way he bangs on about "ha, you're on the ignore list, so you are now worthless"... then puts or tries to put half the forum on there just because they've had the temerity to disagree with him a few times.
It's a bloody fine way of putting it, you don't mean "not the best way", you mean "not the way that makes me come over best".

There's nothing wrong with having people on the ignore list, the whole idea of being of the forum is that you enjoy it, and if someone's reading crap all the time, when they can filter it out, why shouldn't they?

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'd like to point out that SP on MSN seems completely different to his CW persona.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Because he's not had a go at you for ages (up until this thread to be honest), yet you've continued with your pathetic digs at him.

I'll admit that SP is not one of my favourite posters and we've crossed many swords over the time, but he certainly doesn't deserve the treatment you give him.
So because he hasn't had a go at me for ages that means he's forgiven for all those in the past? Including the comparison of me to Hitler?

You think I'm going to just forget stuff like that?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Read what I quoted of yours and what I then posted.

Then realise that what you've just said is completely irrelevant.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Richard, please take such issues off forum. I, and I am sure any one else, is surely not interested. If you feel Scaly has wrongly treated you and should be dealt with because of it, talk with James regarding it. Having a go at some one constantly on a forum serves no purpose.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
It's a bloody fine way of putting it, you don't mean "not the best way", you mean "not the way that makes me come over best".
I mean the way that I consider best.
There's nothing wrong with having people on the ignore list, the whole idea of being of the forum is that you enjoy it, and if someone's reading crap all the time, when they can filter it out, why shouldn't they?
The difference is that one person - and one person only - uses the thing extremely excessively and bangs on non-stop about it as if it makes him somehow superior.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Read what I quoted of yours and what I then posted.

Then realise that what you've just said is completely irrelevant.
No, it's not - I don't see that his having a go at me is any less "bad" just for being further ago than my most recent similar posts.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
But if he (a person whose CW behaviour is worse than your's (to paraphrase you)) has stopped it, why can't you (a person who has shown better behaviour) do the same?

(Remarks in brackets aren't mine (except "(to paraphrase you)")

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Richard, please take such issues off forum. I, and I am sure any one else, is surely not interested. If you feel Scaly has wrongly treated you and should be dealt with because of it, talk with James regarding it. Having a go at some one constantly on a forum serves no purpose.
I'm simply replying to what people post. I have nothing I feel I need to take higher. If someone wants to close this thread, that's up to them, but I shall respond to people who respond to me.

I'd prefer discuss this off forum, but I'm not going to leave this stuff unsaid.

Status
Not open for further replies.