• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

H.S Draft- combined sum of XI's test high scores not to exceed 1000 (negotiable)

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hobbs
Laird
Macartney (6)
KS Ranjitsinhji
~
Constantine (4)
Cameron +
~
Statham (3)
Waqar (1)
Adcock (2)

165 remaining

looking good, Laird the only "dud" player who doesn't have a giant cric info article but even he managed to average 45 against arguably the greatest pace attack of all time

Last edited:

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Constantine pretty high and a long-ish tail. I hope your prospective #8 pick can bat.

mr_mister

I had him at 7 and someone said switch lol. Cameron averaged 30 in tests and 37 in FC so maybe he should be 6.

And yeah I know the tail is long haha. It's likely 8 will also suck coz I need a spinner and I still want a decent number 5. At least my top 5 will be one of the strongest in this thing

Last edited:

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah Constantine and Cameron are both #7s at Test level. Kinda like the structure England had prior to Bairstow finding form: 6-8 were all #7s.

mr_mister

Cameron batted more at 6 though

edit - just checked and yeah 7 of his 10 test fifties were scored @ 6

definitely switching him for Constantine

Last edited:

kingkallis

International Coach
Bill Woodfull, legendary Aussie opener with the FC average of 65 and test average of 46 to open with Victor Trumper.

CricZo XI

1. Victor Trumper / - 214
2. Bill Woodfull / - 161
4. Jacques Kallis / o - 224 - 5
5. Matthew Maynard / - 35
7. Richie Benaud (c) o / - 122 - 4
8. Malcolm Marshall o / 92 - 1
9. Shane Bond o 41 - 2/3
10. Sydney Barnes o 38 - 2/3
11. Bert Strudwick + 24

Spent: 951
Balance: 149

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Saba Karim 15
Leaving 186

Steve`s (still doesn`t know what he is doing) team.

02 Percy Holmes
03 Peter Kirsten
04 Sachin Tendulkar
05 Subramaniam Badrinath
06 Wilfred Rhodes (5)
07 Saba Karim+
08 Richard Hadlee (2)
10 Dennis Lillee (1)
11 Charles Marriott(4)

anil1405

International Captain
“To me, Shane Warne is a great turner of the ball. I like his aggressive attitude, I love the way he attacks batsmen and I give him 100% for that as not enough spinners bowl with that approach, but in my estimation Subhash Gupte was a better leg-spinner.” - Sir Garry

1. Trevor Goddard
3. Viv Richards
4. Allan Border
5. Ajay Sharma
6. Adam Gilchrist
7. Ray Lindwall
9. Dale Steyn
10. Colin Croft
11. Subhash Gupte - 21

Last edited: