• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

"Guys" draft

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Himannv: Andy Bichel, Andrew McDonald, Marchant de Lange, Malinga Bandara
Pothas: Brendan Nash, Joe Denly, Friedel de Wet, Sulieman Benn
honestbharani: Lakshmipathy Balaji, Adam Parore, Andrew Blignaut
trundler: Nasir Jamshed, Wajahatullah Wasti, Craig Matthews, Abdur Rehman
ataraxia: Eldine Baptiste, Parthiv Patel, Phil Jaques, Andre Adams
jimmy101: Everton Matambonadzo, Mark Ramprakash, Ryan Campbell, Ata-ur-Rehman
Prince EWS: Chris Nevin, Arshad Khan, Mathew Sinclair
morgieb: James Hopes, Gus Logie, Sadagoppan Ramesh
Fuller Pilch: Guy Whittall, Guy De Alwis, James Franklin

@Fuller Pilch, @honestbharani, @morgieb & @Prince EWS all have a catch up pick to make.

R5

morgieb
Pothas
jimmy101
trundler
honestbharani
Fuller Pilch
ataraxia
Himannv
Prince EWS

R6

Prince EWS
Himmanv
ataraxia
Fuller Pilch
honestbharani
trundler
jimmy101
Pothas
morgieb

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Can I make my catch-up pick now? I'm guessing everyone ahead of me has timed in since Thursday when the last pick was made.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Think it's currently my pick, but might just give some time for those who need to make catch up picks.

Himannv

International Coach
Chris Rogers - Ended up playing 25 Tests from 2008 to 2015 without anyone realizing he'd played so many. He probably featured more as he got older because at one point he looked like a player who would only play one Test and be done. Averaged above 40 with the bat and was a decent opening batsman as well.

ataraxia

International Coach
Mark Craig

1) Phil Jaques /
6) Parthiv Patel + /
7) Mark Craig o /
8) Eldine Baptiste o /
9) Andre Adams o /

Himannv

International Coach
Does Brad Hodge qualify?

He played like 6 Tests spread out over 3 years but he's quite a popular guy (probably because he was being pushed into the guy category and people felt he was better than that).