• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group H - Poland, Senegal, Colombia, Japan

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Love how Ospina just kind of collapsed backwards into the goal after the ball had already hit the net :laugh:

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Love how Ospina just kind of collapsed backwards into the goal after the ball had already hit the net :laugh:
I love how he still managed to make himself look utterly hopeless while conceding a completely unsaveable goal.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I love how he still managed to make himself look utterly hopeless while conceding a completely unsaveable goal.
I definitely get the feeling that some keepers dive after they have seen the ball has already gone just to make it look like they tried/did something, but here it was like the thought went through his head, but just as he sprung he realised he cbf, and he kind of just fell over.

Uppercut

Senegal look tough to beat. Physically dominant all over the pitch. Keeper seems dodgy though.

Burgey

Nah, want to see Colombia and Senegal go through here. Japan is a nice country and they gave the world sushi. But Colombia gave us blow.

Burgey

I believe, but can in no way confirm, it’s quite popular throughout the region.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Senegal vs Japan was a good match, will be disappointing if one of them doesn't go through as seems likely.