• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group D - Germany, Australia, Serbia, Ghana

PhoenixFire

International Coach
@ Social.

Haha not at all. I quite like the Australian football team FTR and I'd actually quite like for them to do well. I just wanted Ghana to win because we've been there a bit and the people are lovely and they really love their football.

Not sure about the gay-hairdressers 'joke' though, was it some insult that I don't understand?

Oh yeah, you're a massive **** as well.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Gerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny!

However comiserations to all of Australia (bar Social because it seems he didn't care anyway) was hoping Germany scored 3 or 4 tonight.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Despite posting a great deal on the subject over the last week or so, and getting very animated about the whole thing, I think it's safe to believe Social when he says he doesn't care about it.

social

@ Social.

Haha not at all. I quite like the Australian football team FTR and I'd actually quite like for them to do well. I just wanted Ghana to win because we've been there a bit and the people are lovely and they really love their football.

Not sure about the gay-hairdressers 'joke' though, was it some insult that I don't understand?

Oh yeah, you're a massive **** as well.
Gee thanks

I have nothing against the Ghanaian people either but the fact remains that Australians get seriously pissed off at Europeans holier than thou attitudes when it comes to football

We beat Serbia - get over it

We drew with Ghana despite being reduced to 10 men on a joke decision - get over it

I know you'd like to think that there was a sport where we were absolutely ****e but all I can say is keep searching

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Gee thanks

I have nothing against the Ghanaian people either but the fact remains that Australians get seriously pissed off at Europeans holier than thou attitudes when it comes to football

We beat Serbia - get over it

We drew with Ghana despite being reduced to 10 men on a joke decision - get over it

I know you'd like to think that there was a sport where we were absolutely ****e but all I can say is keep searching
It doesn't seem like you have tonnes of Aussies here clamouring to support you in your dislike for European football fans though..

You seem to have some crazy idea that I hate the Australian football team and all Australian people, but unfortunately it doesn't seem that I'm quite as bigoted as you.

And what do I have to get over? I don't really like Serbia that much, I just thought that they got robbed and that's all I said. You just seem to be trying to start some pointless argument over some random point you just pulled out of thin air.

social

Despite posting a great deal on the subject over the last week or so, and getting very animated about the whole thing, I think it's safe to believe Social when he says he doesn't care about it.
Nope

I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallly wanted OZ to qualify as I firmly believe that O could've beaten the hard men (:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:) of Eng and that would've meant bragging rights forever

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Nope

I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallly wanted OZ to qualify as I firmly believe that O could've beaten the hard men (:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:) of Eng and that would've meant bragging rights forever
Yes, that was generally the point I was trying to make, your admission saved me further effort though.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Nope

lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well done our blokes, shocking second half vs Germany killed us.

Great effort tonight though, but Kennedy is gash.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It doesn't seem like you have tonnes of Aussies here clamouring to support you in your dislike for European football fans though..

You seem to have some crazy idea that I hate the Australian football team and all Australian people, but unfortunately it doesn't seem that I'm quite as bigoted as you.

And what do I have to get over? I don't really like Serbia that much, I just thought that they got robbed and that's all I said. You just seem to be trying to start some pointless argument over some random point you just pulled out of thin air.
Wasn't a hand ball, ****.

social

Mate, the rest of the world (as small in number as we are) hates Europe, Latin America and especially FIFA

If you cant see that, I despair for you

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Mate, the rest of the world (as small in number as we are) hates Europe, Latin America and especially FIFA

If you cant see that, I despair for you
Any other sweeping generalisations you'd like to make whilst you're at it? Heard that all gay-hairdressers like football as well.

Oh wait..

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
social, I like a lot of your posting, but these sorts of posts are fookin tiresom la

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Fair effort by the boys tonight, nice to go out with a win like that - as most have already said, that second half against Germany cost us dear in the end. Bottom line is over the three games we weren't quite good enough, but we certainly weren't disgraced in what was a pretty tough group.