• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group B - Sri Lanka, India, Bangladesh, Bermuda

pup11

International Coach
If Dhoni gets to bat today 6 sixes in a over is also a very possible feat, this Bermudan is looking seriously poor.

pasag

RTDAS
most undeserved 100 ever... should not even be playing this game.
TBH It's doesn't change anything.My gran could get a hundred against this attack.
Haha, was it the exclamation mark? Was debating putting it in tbh.

But, 100 is 100 and it's in a do or die match and especially with the need to get a high NRR. So if because of him, the rest of the Indian batsmen can launch a massive score that gets India into the Super 8's, then it is a fully deserved exclamation mark. Although if it means he gets an extended run of future failures, then maybe not.

Edit. and now he's goneskis.

pup11

International Coach
Dhoni has come to the crease and Sehwag has been dismissed, God have mercy on Bermuda.

pup11

International Coach
I am worrying for India, this game can seriously get washed out look at the clouds maan, its gonna rain maan!!

Barney Rubble

International Coach
I am worrying for India, this game can seriously get washed out look at the clouds maan, its gonna rain maan!!
If this game gets washed out, does this mean that Bermuda have a shot at the Super Eights if they beat Bangladesh? Admittedly that's unlikely, but if Sri Lanka beat both Bangladesh and India then a win would take them through ahead of BD. Entertaining thought.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
If this game gets washed out, does this mean that Bermuda have a shot at the Super Eights if they beat Bangladesh? Admittedly that's unlikely, but if Sri Lanka beat both Bangladesh and India then a win would take them through ahead of BD. Entertaining thought.
will lead to more Leverock jokes. :happy:

fistfullofbeer

Cricket Spectator
I wouldnt think so. Because Bangladesh would then be the only team outside of Sri Lanka with a victory.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Very good catch. Good to see India looking to make a statement.

Hopefully it will not rain.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Haha, was it the exclamation mark? Was debating putting it in tbh.

But, 100 is 100 and it's in a do or die match and especially with the need to get a high NRR. So if because of him, the rest of the Indian batsmen can launch a massive score that gets India into the Super 8's, then it is a fully deserved exclamation mark. Although if it means he gets an extended run of future failures, then maybe not.

Edit. and now he's goneskis.
(Totally OT and I apologize): Pasag - How do you get a pic in your sig? I tried everything but couldn't get it to work....

pasag

RTDAS
(Totally OT and I apologize): Pasag - How do you get a pic in your sig? I tried everything but couldn't get it to work....
Not 100% sure tbh, it might only be a staff member thing, I'm trying to figure it out. I used sigpic <file url> /sigpic. We're discussing it here atm :).

maxpower

U19 Cricketer
as far as I know the rule, touching the line is out in stumping. have to be crossing the line to be given not out...