• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group B - Sri Lanka, India, Bangladesh, Bermuda

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
You could see the fat rippling underneath his shirt as he was in mid air with one hand taking the catch.

That's got to go up on youtube.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
This guy looks like quite a decent bowler for a 17 year old Bermudan. Obviously he's nowhere close to being anywhere near even first class standard yet, but his action looks good, his release is consistent and he gets some decent bounce. As he gets older, he get stronger and work on that low 120s pace. We probably won't see him again for another 4 years though, if that, but I've been surprised by him really.

pasag

RTDAS
cricinfo said:
Jones to Uthappa, OUT, OMG! what a catch by Dwayne Levorock! And what wild celebrations! Let no body say anymore that a fat man can't jump! Uthappa has a nervous poke, away from the body, at a length-delivery outside off stump. It flew to the right of Leverock hurled himself - hard to visualise, I am not lying but that's what happened- to his right and plucked it single-handed. And the celebrations followed. He ran off to nowhere in particular, changed directions and again went on a jig. The players mobbed him, few other went down in heap in midwicket in celebration. All over each other. Bermuda are overjoyed. The bowler is the bottom of that heap and hold on he is crying. Tears of joy! What a start!

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Incredible catch by Leverock. However, whats with the celebrations. Get a grip and act like you belong. There is no crying in cricket if you get a wicket.

Top catch though :)

Last edited:

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Incredible catch by Levorock. However, whats with the celebrations. Get a grip and act like you belong. There is no crying in cricket if you get a wicket.

Top catch though :)
Eh, he's a 17 year old kid who probably will never play professionally. Playing in the WC is the highlight of his life, and taking a wicket with his first delivery in a WC is something he will remember forever. I think he can be forgiven a bit of emotion. If it was a strike bowler from a test nation, I can understand why you wouldn't want him crying.