• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group A - Italy, Switzerland, Turkey, Wales

Who will qualify from the group?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

James

Cricket Web Owner
11 June 2021
Turkey v Italy
Stadio Olimpico, Rome

12 June 2021
Wales v Switzerland
Olympic Stadium, Baku

16 June 2021
Turkey v Wales
Olympic Stadium, Baku

16 June 2021
Italy v Switzerland
Stadio Olimpico, Rome

20 June 2021
Switzerland v Turkey
Olympic Stadium, Baku

20 June 2021
Italy v Wales
Stadio Olimpico, Rome

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Given my low expectations for international teams I thought Italy were quite impressive. Nobody has a properly good attack so there’s a lot to be said for dominating the ball, shutting down the other team entirely, and making enough half-chances to score a few.

Jorginho is incredibly underrated.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Given my low expectations for international teams I thought Italy were quite impressive. Nobody has a properly good attack so there’s a lot to be said for dominating the ball, shutting down the other team entirely, and making enough half-chances to score a few.

Jorginho is incredibly underrated.
I think Italy as a team have totally flown under the radar because Italian clubs aren't at the pinnacle of the game and I can't think of anyone bar Jorginho who plays in a top overseas league (I refuse to acknowledge the French league as a top overseas league before people point out the PSG boys).

It was amusing looking at Twitter with the general consensus being 'didn't realise Italy would be so good'.