• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group A - Italy, Switzerland, Turkey, Wales

Who will qualify from the group?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Great move; another good chance. wales will be kicking themselves if they don't win this.

EDIT
And that was one heck of a challenge by Ramsey.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
I really wouldn't have taken Ramsey off. I think they're missing his time on the ball in this situation.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
So clever from Bale for the second goal. Turkey were poor, but Wales beating them in their back yard is a worthy achievement.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Have to say Wales played practically all the football.

Not so very long ago one was used to seeing leaden footed British and Irish players being given the run around by fancy dans from Yurp but the Taffs' technique was far better than yer Turks.

Pretty much through now, aren't they?

Even if (say) Switzerland beat Italy and Turkey, and Italy thump the Leekists 4 points will surely nab a third spot.

Kudos, thoroughly merited.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Only saw the last 15 and it was riveting. Seems like it must have been a great game. Fair play to Wales.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Yeah, yer Turks have been utter dogplop.

Weird, because they took 4 points off the French in qualifying for this (admittedly a wee while ago now) and have beaten the Netherlands (and Norway) in the WC qualifiers more recently.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Currently 3-1 and 1-0

Am I right in thinking that one more goal for Italy or Switzerland puts Wales in third place?