• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group A Discussion - Poland, Greece, Russia, Czech Republic

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
That's insane. Unbeaten in something like 15 and coming off a 4-1 win.

Think I tipped the draw tho. Make of that what you will...
Yeah I mean, not a sure thing of course, but I was thinking about putting something up even if it was 1.50ish, you'd think Russia would be massive favourites. Just people valuing the home side factor I guess.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah I mean, not a sure thing of course, but I was thinking about putting something up even if it was 1.50ish, you'd think Russia would be massive favourites. Just people valuing the home side factor I guess.
Which does make a difference tbf. Very nearly one up from the point blank header, and the Russians could easily have been given a penalty in other circumstances.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Is it just me, or have there been loads of foul throws in this tournament which have gone unnoticed? I know players in the Premiership get quite a lot of leeway, but there have been several I've seen over the last few days (not just in this match) which have seemed to me to be a fairly blatant contravention of the rules. Not really a big deal I suppose, but still.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Is it just me, or have there been loads of foul throws in this tournament which have gone unnoticed? I know players in the Premiership get quite a lot of leeway, but there have been several I've seen over the last few days (not just in this match) which have seemed to me to be a fairly blatant contravention of the rules. Not really a big deal I suppose, but still.
Not exactly what you were referring to, but that should have a been a pen IMO

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Haha, just like talking footy in town to me, except he actually talks a lot of sense IMO. Talks a very good game.

cpr

International Coach
Question is, who spiked Keane's drink during the first half? Don't think I've ever heard him be so positive in his analysis