• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group 2 (Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Netherlands)

hassan918

Cricket Spectator
WOW, what a day today for every PCT fan. We have made it to the semifinals when no one giving us the chance. Thank You Netherlands. But I think is is time that we chance the opening pair. There should be an aggressive batter opening for the team.

White Ball

State 12th Man
WOW, what a day today for every PCT fan. We have made it to the semifinals when no one giving us the chance. Thank You Netherlands. But I think is is time that we chance the opening pair. There should be an aggressive batter opening for the team.
To be fair but for Netherlands you wouldn’t have had a chance!

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Most of the analysis I saw before the tournament suggested Pakistan were one of the favourites. They should be, but bizarrely who I thought were the best two limited overs batsmen in the world have held them back, especially after their weight of runs last year. Babar Azam's 39 runs at 7s, and a strike rate of 61, is the most bizarre.

Still think they're dangerous in a one-off game, even if we should be favourites.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Most of the analysis I saw before the tournament suggested Pakistan were one of the favourites. They should be, but bizarrely who I thought were the best two limited overs batsmen in the world have held them back, especially after their weight of runs last year. Babar Azam's 39 runs at 7s, and a strike rate of 61, is the most bizarre.

Still think they're dangerous in a one-off game, even if we should be favourites.
Yes and Shaheen coming back into form is a major boost before the semis. The opening partnership will have their work cut out. Playing at Sydney probably suits NZ well though. Wonder if Macewell comes into the frame given recent history against Pakistan.

Hurricane2

U19 Cricketer
Yes and Shaheen coming back into form is a major boost before the semis. The opening partnership will have their work cut out. Playing at Sydney probably suits NZ well though. Wonder if Macewell comes into the frame given recent history against Pakistan.
Don't change a winning team. Without Sodhi clean bowling Stirling maybe we lose against Ireland.

Apex Predator

State Vice-Captain
For me the opposition doesn’t matter both are tough if anything for us NZ tougher given their record against us and we have a good record v England BUT playing England at Adelaide with their batting and our bowling would be tough, playing NZ at Sydney which could bring our spinners into it… does bring your suggestion into play
Lol not like we have someone like Shadab playing for us... Our spinners are easily worst in the competition.
Rashid Shadab Adil Zampa Raza Nawaz have outbowled our guys in Australia

Jack1

International Debutant
Weak interview from Raza when he didn’t deserve MOTM. 6 in the team of the tournament was the right position for him though. Not sure where he will go from here.

monher

Cricket Spectator
I think Bangladesh also needs to play in the qualifying round to go World cup. According to their performance like the Netherlands, Zim.