• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group 1 (Afghanistan, Australia, England, New Zealand, Sri Lanka, Ireland)

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cheers. ****ing bizarre that the actual tournament website just put "TBC" vs "TBC" rather than saying Group 1 winner vs Group 2 runner-up or the like.
I can’t help but think much of this tourney organisation has been pretty shambolic, but I wonder how much of that has been influenced by my watching it through the awful quality of the broadcast.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
England looking in all likelihood to get through now. It just highlights the farcical situation in this world cup whereby a team can lose to a minnow and still be allowed to progress to the final stages, when doing so should see you banned from competing in the rest of the tournament.

The ICC have egg on their faces.
Well you shouldn't have got smashed by NZ should you....you muppet

cnerd123

likes this
It's all very zzzzz...
Hales and Stokes are very privileged, wealthy young sportsmen with probable access to the best lawyers and legal advisors in the country. Did anyone really expect them to be convicted and serve jail time?
you're right the UK legal system is terribly corrupt