• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group 1 (Afghanistan, Australia, England, New Zealand, Sri Lanka, Ireland)

kevinw

State Vice-Captain
Let's say AUS finish on 200. What do they need to restrict AFG to so they have say a 30 run advantage over England? 110-120?

Shady Slim

International Coach
I like that Starc was dropped, but Kane Richardson? Not exactly an improvement
something that i've wondered with the specifically t20

cummins must only do what, at most, ten games or so a year? he's obviously the best test bowler in the world, but is there an argument that a worse bowler could have a better knowledge of like, the meta, than one who hasn't been playing much of the format? maybe richardson isn't that guy because he's very average but you get me right?

Red_Ink_Squid

Cricketer Of The Year
I saw England had one of the best catch percentages so standards must have dropped.
England fielding in their opening game vs Afghanistan was seriously good, the catching especially.

Since then they've been fielding in conformity to the designated tournament standard.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yet another innings this tourney where the momentum has stalled around 13-17th overs

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
It'd be nice to hear about other players from Afghanistan apart from the one who plays in Australia a lot

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good ball that.
Feels like Wade has hardly had a hit since NZ but I’m sure he must have