• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grand Slam Draft Tournament

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
I believe you can choose it to be non-format specific but we generally judge it based on Tests only.
Thanks for the confirmation, I'll stick with the default then and go based off Tests/FC if yet to make Test debut. I'll re-iterate parameters to make it clearer as haven't put it in bold like others/stated opponent.

v Marcuss : Current Players aged 23 or under - Taking into account Test/First Class Performances

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
For the Mc match:

Venue: MCG
Sponsor: McDonalds
President: Eddie McGuire
Entertainment: MC Hammer

ataraxia

International Coach
MC Cowdrey

I'm not going to be mean and take him because jimmy did specify 'Mc' not 'MC'. :)

Percy McDonnell

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Very creative, but yeah, Only proper "Macs" here.

Ernie McCormack

Fun fact, McCormack designed the Frank Worrell trophy himself.